Heres to......New York?

This is for my friend. I love you Nessa!!!!!

Mutants arent mine.....well i mean i created them with the idea of a new york based x men thingy but yeah........so um i this is 99 percent mine and 1 percent Nessa's because she helped me think of the idea for it by saying new york so actualy its 98 percent mine and 2 percent hers since she has put two words into making this

Haley Pyrope

Vanessa Maryam

those are teh main characters

i may make a list of the extras but i may not

Oh and here are teh servants

Raven Nightrope-Butler

Eliss Morgan-Maid

Monroe Hood-Butler/Maid

Miles Hayne- Maid/Butler

Haley's POV~~

Okay so umm heres my veiw point or whatever.

It started er actually im not sure whats going on its all a haze...an amazing colorful haze...mmmmmm..what oh yeah im at a bar with Nessa were celebrating or somefin not sure she said something about a trip. Ill miss her. She is talking to me but i dont really unedrstand in my drunk ass shape. Im a very flirty happy drunk. Youve been warned. "Sho...were gonna shleep in the shame apertmarnt agarn *again" i corrected myself this time. "Im not shure wy yer blushhhin we do this all the tim" i say ((yes i mean time but she said Tim)) Vanessa said "Time you mean Haley?" i sigh "Yer no fun when ur dunk droonk, drank?" i reply and sway as i go over to her and hang my arm over her shoulder "CHEERS!" i yelled holding my bottle up "Heres to New york!" Nessa said and i nod in confusion and yell teh same thing as we bang our bottle together. I gigled and say "why it alwers meh aprtmen..apatmon ya know what i mena" i say giggling....i then passed out after like three more shots.

Vanessa's POV~~

Hey guys! It finally my turn to tell you about how i get to drag Haley unconscious ass back home!!

But what are best friends for if not for helping you out when your drunk!

I smiled shaking my head as i pick Haley off the counter and toss the lightweight ((in both terms of weight and how much alchohaul they can handle)) and head outside grabbing a few beers to go for when i get home of course!. I never drink and drive!! I was the designated driver for this party. As i toss them ,none to gently, into the back seats of my cushioned truck i wonder if they will remember....i might as well pack for them since their out like a light, and ill make them sleep on the couch mwuah hahahahahha im so evil! As i begin teh drive to my uncles house but then back to haley's apartment because they need to go home first. i begin to wonder about my other uncles mansion in new york. Where i and now haley will be staying wile there for studing and such.

Haley's POV~~

When i wake up my head is aching with my newly earned hangover and it hurts a lot. I stumble to the bathroom searching the cabinets, my vision blurrier then usual since i was still half asleep. I swallow down some asprin and sighed un happily "Nessa you still here!" i yell hurting my own head. "Yeah!" came a chirpy response...ugh why is she so dam happy. i proceeded to ask her that. "Well someone has a huge badass hangover" 

"I am badass not teh hangover" i countered grumpily as i go lay on the couch and pull the dark black blanket over my head and snuggle into my heating pad. "mmmmmmmm" i say closing my eyes suddenly though nessa is blasting MCR through out my apartment "NO FUUUUCK!!!"  i screamed "Nessa whyyyyyyy"i cried getting up and hiding in the bath tub "stahp" i say unhappily as she comes in smirking "jerk" i say to her

"Aw i love you haley!" she said smirking even wider

"i hate you" i respond unhappily "oh quit being a grouch" she responds clicking her tongue at me

I stick my tongue out and wince when she flicks the light on suddenly and i hissed pulling the tardis shower curtains shut on her and the light