help. me.

well, I didn't get an answer >…<

but it's okay ! my mom is making meatballs.

aha.

but uhm yeah. story time.

Aybiss pov.

"BEN! JEFF!" I Shouted laying under Jack who was extremely heavy. I heard their feet slam againts turned hard wood as they made their way to me.  "get him off me!" I yelled making them quickly pull Jack off of me, "what happened? " Ben asked "I don't know he just passed out" I said making Ben nod, Jeff pulled him to the couch that I often sleep on,  and practically threw him on it.  I walked over to Ben and gave him a hug said  "thank you'' and walked away. 

Jeff didn't deserve a hug. Don't ask.

I am not happy with him. And I thought I was.

Jacks pov.

I woke up laying on the couch with Aybiss next to me fast asleep,  I moved slowly not wanting to make her but once I successfully sat up, a pain shot through my head,  I grunted and flinched making my back land on Aybiss thigh , that woke her,  She smiled when she saw me, "your still weak,  lay back down " she whispered Patting the spot next to her,  I did as told.  I layed next to her as she fell asleep,  she was lucky,  I couldn't Sleep,  I had NO eyes so. Hint my name. I let myself think back,  back to the time before I went insane,  before I bashed my head through a train window loosing much eyes,  before I killed her Parents. Her friends. How scared she was. Now she is one of us, not fully but still.

I thought about letting her go back. But I think I love her. Strange.

I know that, I never felt this way, usually I would just kill and leave,  but that one day at the park,  I just couldn't. I could tell that she wasn't the kind to beg for life. I knew she would fit it. She might not,  eat how we do, she sleeps we can't,  she don't like killing, we do, but That's okay. I havnt been hunting in a while,  maybe I would take her with me next time. Last time she didn't want to watch.

but she is still warming up. I mean like the others doubt me to handle her.

But I think im doing good,  I havent been mean in forever,  so yeah, but Jeff. He needs some help,  if I catch him hurting her I will beat his face in. I know I was a bully to her and I made her harm herself and Jeff helped,  but i guess i changed I don't know what it's called,  I never...  did this before?  I don't know. I mean.  Its so fucking confusing.

Aybiss pov.

I fell asleep in Jacks arm's. Not the most romantic moment,  being because he was a killer and this couch is covered in blood. But I felt happy, Jacks definitely changed. I fell asleep but I woke up, I just didn't want to mess up this nice position. I don't know why Jeff was being such an ass. I just ignore it but I can tell it upsets Jack. I can't tell if Jeff is jealous...  or not.

I have no idea....

but all I wanted to do was sleep in his arms!

omgg I'M so fucking sorry that it took forever!  and it isn't long.

just I have NOT been happy. I'M actually quite depressed. life hates me. and it just wants me to die.

sorry for the short update and the long wait.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

im so so sosososososisiosososososossssosoosoos sorrrryyy! 

sorry v.v I didn't wanna make you upset so I quickly wrote this!  I have bad writers block and depression.

please please don't hate me.
patients is all I'M asking for!