WHATS UP I HAVE A DEAL!

okay!  I have a deal! 

if I provide you guys with chapters,  almost everyday,  would you love me more and vote when I ask?

I really need these votes! 

please also comment if you have a story you would like me to read, ide be happy to ^-^

just comment the word cheese cicle ^-^ and I will go look at your story! 

but I MUST get votes! 
If That's okay.
??

deal?

you know I love you guys,  I might just add a little chapter in here...  you will seee!! 

I am!

cuz i ♥ uuuuu

Jacks pov.

I walked in the cabin and started walking towards Ben's room,  I entered swiftly,  he didn't even notice me,  I snook up behind him and jumped screaming "KIDNEYS" .

of course his hard ass didn't even jump,  nor flinch, all he did was turn around and scoff,  "Jack,  stop trying, go find Aybiss  and snog some more" Ben mumbled angrily. I wonder what's wrong with him. I groaned and walked out,  I looked for Aybiss and I found her scrubbing the bathroom floor with her shirt,  leaving her in her bra,  "Nice view Aybiss,  but uhm,  put your shirt on Ben's getting stoned agian" I lied,  I don't want her cleaning with her clothes. She rolled her eyes and slid her shirt back on wiping the sweat from her forhead.

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me,  I lifted my mask above my mouth and pressed my lips to hers.  I pulled away and stumbled forward , my head was light and floaty,  "Ay- was all I could get out before I colapsed onto Aybiss leaving her stuck under my body.

The darkness took over. 

bahahahahha im sucha tease?>.<

I still added something though ^-^ it's late and I couldn't think of anything else.
sorry ?

but how about that deal?  and me reading your stories??

love you alllllllllllllllll
YOU BETTER BELIEEEEVEE!

~xxR