Liam was not paying attention when suddenly he heard a shriek from a very oddly familiar voice. He was turning to look who the guy was but a tap on his shoulder stopped him.

"Dude!!  Finally i found you three. Now lets go get some drinks or snacks." Harry said.

Liam smiled and followed Harry with Zayn besides him and Niall practically running towards the kitchen.

They entered the kitchen which was a tad bit comfortable for him in comparison to other places he was in, in this house. Louis waved them, he was sitting on the little cabinet type stools and Harry joined him. There were not many people here and kitchen was massive, nothing compared to his, but similar to Louis and Zayn's house.

Liam was standing in the middle awkwardly, he doesn't even noticed when Zayn was infront of him. When he noticed so, he was startled and misbalanced a little. But Zayn's arms were on his waist to hold him safe.

"Gotchyaa" Zayn said.

Liam smiled with heat crawling up his neck. "Thanks" he stood completely, Zayn's arms dropping.

"Oh shut it. I was actually just telling you that i am proud that you are making progress . Also that you look adorable when you blush. " Zayn announced. Liam blushed yet again.

"Umm, thank you? And i was not willing to come here and make any 'progress' as you said. It is your mistake, i have not forgotten it. " Liam said pouting exaggerating the part. Plump, pink bottom lip bulging out, Zayn's eyes flickered to his lips distracting him.

"Aww, don't act like that now, i can charm you if you want

"Aww, don't act like that now, i can charm you if you want." Zayn winked.

Zayn suddenly took a rose from the back, Liam didn't noticed all this time that he had his one hand behind him.

"Here, this is for you." Zayn said holding the rose.

Liam was now a full on walking tomato. "Oh god, um thanks. Um i gotta take a drink.um yeah, see ya" Liam quickly kissed Zayn's cheek just the way Zayn 'taught' him and went away hiding himself from the embarrassment, face palming while walking towards the refreshing drinks.

Zayn was amused and smirked at the walking figure, proud at his accomplishment.