Diary

" My Bhabhi , can hack softwares and mostly open your password protected pendrive , " Chandu suggests me when I told him about how close I'm to find evidence against that Abhay Raichand but I'm not finding a trustworthy hacker .

" Well , is she professional ? " I ask him . Though he knows her , I don't take risk in business . Not when it involves an innocent 's life and my business .

" She's a software techie but she's the one who hacked few accoUnts of
Mr . Agarwal and helped her husband in proving his irrighteous ways of getting deals .

Bhai , kept her name secret and low profile so that her life will not be at risk . "

Hearing this information hope builds up in me . Will she do it then ? I ask him curiously .

" I'll convince her , " he says in assertion and I smile nodding .

Somehow we loose time catching up and when we realize that , it's already 11 .

Quickly I drop him at his hotel before driving to home . As expected all lights are switched off .

Sighing , I open the door slowly and place my keys in the key bowl . Sneakily I go upwards to Maya's room to see a light still on .

She didn't sleep yet . May be she's waiting for me ..... Don't know why but something flickErs in my heart . A hope may be .

I open her door to see her typing something in her laptop .

" Hey , You didn't sleep , " I ask her . My question or should i say statement came of rude as she looked at me with raised eyebrows .

Her eyes are shielded by her glasses and her wavy hair is in a messy bun asking me to pull it off and set it free .

But , I resist my urge thinking of her looking so nerdy in glasses .

Noticing me look at her eyes , Maya removes her spectacles quietly .

" Did you have dinner ? " She asks me catching me off guard .

" Shit ! How could I forget that she might be waiting for me to join her for dinner as she cannoT have food alone . "

" No , I lie . " Thinking to stuff something in my stomach so that she'll have her dinner .

Soon we have the Biryani which shE prepared . Though I cannot eat , due to my stuffed stomach , I eat not to disappoint her .

" How is it she asks merrily , " to which I smile and reply " Tasty . "

" Then why are you having small morsels ? " She questions . God ! She's a question bank and I'm really scared of getting caught . So I leave the etiquette of table manners and eat with my hand saying it's yummy and she smiles .

Good Lord , I can do anything for that smile .

After eating as usual we say our good night's and go to our rooms . Though , I want nothing but pull her with me inside my room .

Maya's pov :

" Yes , Doctor . I've started mixing it . "
I tell him and he nods .

" Mr . Rathod is lucky to havE you , Maya . You're so worried about him . Only few people get true love , " Mr Avasthi , Vikram's doctor tells me and I smile .

The other day doctor called me up thinking I'm Vikram's wife and told me that since Vikram is addicted to drugs and alcohol for nearly 6 years now , it's going to be tough for his treatment .

On asking the reason for toughness , the doctor told me that Vikram has refused to take treatment . He wants it to happen naturally but sometimes , in near future he may get attracted to alcohol because of his bodily attractions to drugs and may consider taking them which will spoil his health Even further .

So a week back doctor gavE me the medicine in form of powder which I'm mixing daily in his food . Though it's early for any changes , Doctor has assured me that Vikram will be fine and I want nothing but him to be fit .

" Thank-you doctor , " I say slinging my bag on my shoulder .

Soon I reach hospital . Vikram doesn't know about my trip to hospital . Though he's a paranoid of people behind me , he doesn't show that . In fact he hardly shows his emotions making me want to pull his mask and see his true self .

Placing my bag on desk , I go to cafeteria and makE an espresso for him .

Going inside his office , I keep the espresso on table as I don't find him .

I turn around to go when I see his laptop isn't closed . Vikram never leaves his laptop open and go . Thinking to shut it down i go towards the laptop to get the shock of my life .

In there are my pictures from me working in school , at college , at home and also at office .

It sends shiver down my spine at this creepy act . I mean neither are we dating nor are we in love for him to keep all my pictures in slide motion .

Thinking of all this , I shutdown his laptop thinking of confronting him .

My phone falls down in this process . Sighing , I crouch down to pick it up when I see a drawer left unclosed while remaining are locked .

Giving in my curiosity , I open the drawer to see a black plush Diary .

I contemplate on opening it or not .

The Raavan in me wanted to see the diary but the Laxman in me was against it . Taking my intuition as way , I open it to see a handsome picture of young Vikram . He looks so carefree and young not like the mature , cunning brat he is now .......

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A / N

Ram is your soul. Sita is your heart . Ravan is your mind that steals your heart from your soul. Lakshman is your consciousness,always with you and active on your behalf. Hanuman is your intuition and courage that help retrieve your heart to re-animate your soul.......... !!!

Excellent interpretation of Ramayan!! Happy ramnavami

Shruthi ✍

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""