Impressed

Vikram 's POV :

Groaning I wake up holding my head .
My head is bursting as if a bulldozer is running on my head . My eyes finally open after trying for a while now .

I look around to see crumpled bedsheets , my shirt buttons open and my hair in mess and lipstick on the corner of my lips which I noticed because of the mirror placed infront of the bed .

What happened yesterday ? Why don't I remember any events of yesterday after I took drugs ?

Getting up slowly , I take an aspirin from side drawers medical box and have it with water . In an attempt to remember everything , I take a warm shower and I moan as this really relishes my tensed muscles .

After coming out of shower , I wrap myself in my bathrobe and takeout my laptop which has the CCTV footage of my whole mansion .

A smirk slowly tugs my lips as I look at the footage . Well , I must agree that this girl is smart . What she has done has already impressed me . I mean I've seen women throwing themselves at me but none have resisted me .

Though her resistance is a blow to my ego , it's a boost to my challenge . Just watch Maya how I create Maya around you making you tumble into my bed ....

With a new satisfaction of getting a challenge , I get ready in my three piece suit and go to office . After reaching office , I call up my private investigator to search for Maya and give me her updates as soon as possible to which he nods and leaves taking a picture of hers .

After 2 weeks :-

Maya's POV :-

Why god ? Why me ? I think waking up to another nightmare that I get eversince I've escaped that beast of man .

Well , you were lucky to get away because he was drunk my mind tells me and I sigh . Putting my hair in a messy bun I go inside bathroom .

Giving myself a last glance , I pull out my brush from brush holder and apply toothpaste on it . Not forgetting to taste it . What can I do ? I've always been in love with the taste of colgate herbal tooth paste .

Brushing my teeth , I come out of bathroom and set my dress and bag for my work .

After setting everything , I take a long relaxing shower along with few prep talks to get away from my nightmare and concentrate on my upcoming future .

I wrap myself in my towel and go out wiping my now wet hair . From my childhood I've learnt many things but I couldn't learn dressing inside the bathroom . Do always teased me saying that my husband would be one lucky guy to have the show every morning while I use to simply blush but now I no more fantasize prince charming because I know that all men are born to play and are disloyal .....

Keeping my thoughts aside I quickly have an apple and milk for breakfast and run to the door not to miss my 8 o'clock bus .

Luckily , I landed a job in a playschool . It pays well and my scholarship has been accepted by Jntu college where I'm doing my degree in literature . By afternoon , I complete my shift and then go to college .

In these two weeks I've not faced any trouble except of my nightmares and I'm happy away from my family .....

***

Time just passes with these kids and I don't even know whEn it's time for me to leave . Telling a final bye to all kids , I put my finger on the biometric and leave the playschool to college .

I quietly go and settle myself in one of the corner last benches of my class avoiding everyone . Well , I'm not a very talkative person after getting bullied when I was young . It had an unerasable scar on me . I feel only comfortable with kids and that's the reason I chose teaching though I can earn a lot in any other proffesion .

" Well class , I want you all to do a final project and write any Novel of your own . Based on that you'll be given your project marks and also your degree . " Our teacher Mrs.Sharma told making all of us groan but then she tells us that we will have a three month break for our project and we can come to college to refer books of famous author's from library .

I sigh because I'll have lots of time to write but I don't have any idea to write a book ......

Soon the class comes to end and I make my way to library to pick up few books which might give me a little inspiration to write a novel of my own ......

I show librarian my card and issue a book written by Shakespeare - Macbeth .

Plugging in my ear pods I make my wake to street beside college which is literally abundant after 7 but then it takes my directly to my house .

As my stomach grumbles , I decide to take this road regardless of the secluded habitat .

I walk straight only to stop at a distance as I see few guys leaving and there laid a full beaten up man .

Though I'm panicking inside , I make my way towards the beaten up man after calling for an ambulance . I quickly check my surroundings for any awaiting danger . But it seems no one is there .....

Hey ! You okay ? I ask him while he groans in pain .

Of course he's in pain stupid , my mind mocked me before I indulge myself in self talk that man speaks with high difficulty making the hair on my body rise with fear .......