Deal !

Vikram's pov :-

"That's all for today , Gentlemen . With this I end the presentation , " Chandrasekhar Iyer tells and all clap their hands for him .

Well , I'm impressed too . This man is really hard working and has reached his position in a months time but I wonder why his eyes are always lost .

One by one everyone leaves the room after nodding at him and me while I sit on the head chair waiting for everyone to go .

" Sir , your tablet . " Maya hands over another tablet to me which I take grudgingly thinking of murdering that doctor for suggesting me these medicines . But I'm happy to see worry and concern etched on Maya's face for me .

" Don't make faces she sternly orders and I've it quietly . " This is normal from past week . She has been taking care of me and my diet and what's more interesting is she's not scared of me anymore and if not forgetting she's at least forgiving me for my past act .

Ahem ... Ahem , I hear a fake cough and Maya takes her hand out of my hold quickly . It is then I realize that lost in my thoughts I've been gazing into her eyes holding her hands .

I fake a cough and turn to see Chandrasekhar standing there with hands in pocket and looking amused . Laughter dancing in his eyes .

" Chandrasekhar .... " I start to say when he asks me " Mind joining me for a drink ? "

I look over at Maya who was at door knob and hearing Chandrasekhar her back stiffens . She has been this worried since that day and I couldn't do anything to ease her tension .

I've tried hinting her that she has started to change her opinion and feelings on me but she shrugs it off making my heart bleed but then she shows signs of caring which heals my bleeding heart .

She neither turns the door knob nor turns to look at me .

" I've stopped drinking Chandrasekhar , " I tell him regretfully while he glares at me .

I glare right back , I can't shrink back by mere glare now , what about my reputation ? I think in my mind .

He sighs loudly , Don't call me Chandrasekhar . It sounds so old call me Chandu , he tells lifting his collar and my lips curve up at his attempt to make me smile .

" Meet you later Chandu , " Maya tells . Giving me a brief glance she walks out .

" Oye hello , I'm here too ." I think .

" Yes you definitely are , " Chandu tells smirking and I so want to smack my head out foR telling that out loud but resisting the urge I get up .

" Let's go , " I order and he follows me with a smirk which I so want to erase .

We both get into my car and I start driving to " Reddy Kitchen , " It's the only south Indian restaurant in Pune .

For every meeting Chandu has to come to Pune . I've asked him to shift here for better work convenience but he refuses it . I wonder why ? When he stays alone only .

" Your choice isn't bad , " he tells as we enter the restaurant , appreciating the homely feeling of restaurant . It isn't a high class restaurant but a normal , homely and tasty South Indian food serving restaurant .

" I know , " I tell him arrogantly to which he rolls his eyes . He's the only friend of mine that became close to me very quick . I don't know why buT my intuition asks me to confide in him and I always follow my intuition .

We keep chatting with all business stuff , when waiter comes back .

" Anything for dessert , Sir ? " He asks .

Yes , A cup of chocolate ice cream and I look at Chandu to see him lost in thoughts at hearing the name of chocolate ice cream .

I sigh , knowing he's thinking of Anu his wife who left him because of a silly misunderstanding .

He loves her so much yet refuses to get her back . As if you got her back , my mind mocked and I sighed thinking of Siyali , my college mate with whom I was madly in love with , only for her to leave me for her career while I stayed back because of dad's deteriorating health and him dying .

Her leaving me followed by dad's demise made me to get addicted to alcohol , smoke and drugs along with women .

I never tried getting her back , hurt that she chose her career over me . Sometimes I wonder how life would've been then ?

Then you wouldn't have met Maya , my mind mocked and I forgot all about Siyali with just a thought of Maya . She's becoming my new addiction , which I'm sure no rehab can cure .

" Dude , you okay ? You zoned out . " He tells me and I give him a reassuring smile only that it didn't reach my eyes .

" When are you moving on ? " I ask him and he looks confused .

" Moving on from whom ? " He asks .

" From your wife . " I reply or rather ask .

" I'm never gonna leave her . She's mine . I just want to give her time to miss me and stand on my legs before going to London and claim her , " he tells passionately which makes me realise that I was never this possessive or claiming about Siyali but with Maya ........

Has my heart already healed from Siyali ? Is my heartless heart ready to do a heart's deal again ???

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Guys , remember Anu and Chandu from Marriage A Challenge ??

This scene is during the time when Anu leaves for London and Chandu is establishing his career .......

Please vote , share and comment 😘

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷