Chapter 12: The Fall

~Quick Author's Note: This is a shorter chapter! Sorry it isn't as long as you guys had hoped, and the next one may not be as long either. Sorry about that, but it's hard to do filler parts in chapters. Hope you enjoy this anyway!~

"Hey baby. Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, uh, nothing! What's up?"

"Come on, let me see! Is it a new thumbnail? Editing videos? Setting up the next Charity Livestream?"

"Editing videos," he laughed. "I was going to surprise you, but oh well. You caught me!" I leaned over Mark's shoulder and saw he was editing the home movie he'd been making over the past few months. He was only at the second month, which actually was pretty impressive of him. "I've been doing this since we got home. Gotta multitask, right?"

"Haha yeah." I sat next to him in the second chair and watched for a little bit. We'd had quite the two weeks since we've been home. Ty would wake up at the same time every night, and one of us would have to go in and sing him back to sleep. The fans went crazy when we announced a brief explanation of what happened, but they were happy for us in the long run. Most of them anyway. We still got the occasional hate comment or email, but they weren't important and we'd just  delete it. "I actually wanted to talk to you."

"Oh? What's up."

"Well, Halloween is coming soon and I was thinking...what if we had a party?"

"A Halloween party?"

"Just a few people! Wade, Molly, your mom and brother and his family, just a small hangout sort of thing and we can go trick-or-treating with all the kids! And we can dress up in weird lame family costumes. What do you think?" He looked a little unsure, but after thinking for a moment, he smiled.

"Why not? It might be fun." I squealed and glomped him. He hated it when I did that, but shrugged it off this time. I kept my seat in his lap, happy to have a little alone time with him since Ty was taking a nap. "So what were you thinking we go as?"

"Um...The Adams Family?" I gave a crooked smile and pleaded with my eyes. "Just us three? I'll be Morticia you be Gomez and Ty will be Pubert."

"Who the hell is Pubert?"

"He's the baby in the sequel. If it makes you feel any better he has a small mustache!"

"A baby with a mustache? I'll go for that!" He high fived me and chuckled. "Do I get to wear a mustache?"

"Why yes you do!"

"Awesome! I'm down for that." He leaned forward and gave me an Eskimo kiss. I giggled and got off of him to go check on Ty.

"And hey," I called before leaving. He turned around in his chair. "How do you like being a dad so far?" He couldn't help but smile like the goofball he is.

"It's the best thing I've ever done. And I'm happy it's with you." I didn't say anything else, but nodded in agreement. I blew him a quick kiss before leaving the room.

~Later~

"To the happy parents!" Wade and Mark clinked their beer bottles together, laughing like morons. Molly sat on our couch holding Tyler, who was wide awake and watching us all gush over him. He loved the attention he was getting and smiled a lot.

"He's such a cutie. I'm sorry he has to wear this thing all the time."

"Awe it's okay. He doesn't even notice it. It's not much of a trouble anyway." Ty gurgled and reached a hand towards me. He didn't cry or struggle to get out of Molly's arms though.