Chapter 16

Back to Hogwarts. I waited outside the big hall for William.
When he came out I grabbed his hand. He looked at me, still seemed mad.
"Hi." I said. No answer.
"I'm sorry I haven't told them, it's just.. hard. Especially since I got to know Ella liked me that way."
"I get it." William said.
"I wasn't really mad at you, it was just.. a little break."
I looked at him.
"Will. Something is clearly going on with you. I need to know what, do I can help."
"Well, you can't help."
"I can be there for you, like you were for me when I was wondering about Jack. It helps Will, you need friends. Like my father did."
William looked at me a bit surprised, I almost never mentioned my parents.
He looked at the floor.
"My mother.. she is sick."
"How sick?"
"She have cancer. It like poisons your cells and you can die of it. My mother is really bad. She can die. The doctor says it's just a matter of time, but I still have hope that she might be good again soon."
I hugged him.
"I'm so sorry."
"Well, you have no idea how it feels."
I looked at him.
"Will, I know I've never really met them, but I know them. I've heard stories and read about them, they were amazing. It's sad they're dead. I can only imagine how you feel, since you've got to know your mother. But I feel you."
"I'm sorry." William looked sad.
"It'll be okay. I promise." I hugged him again.