teaser rin x teasing reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

As he drives you start caressing his thigh making figure 8 shape movements slowly going higher to his member.
As you go higher you see rin twitch around in his seat a bit not paying mind to you leaving his full attention on the road.

" I know what you're doing (y/n) and you're not gonna like it when its my turn " rin said in a clearly sexually frustrated way.
"Oh really now rin~" you whisper in his ear and rub his member through his jeans squeezing. As you notice he was asking for more by his movements you pull away, smirking leaning back on your chair.

Rin was piss that you were playing dirty with him this way, but oh boy the revenge he is planning on you is going to be much more worse.

He pulls up at the club and helps you out holding you're hand as you walk in with him. As you guys greeted everyone most of his friends complemented on how beautiful you are making rin very jealous. Even his friend Sousuke the birthday boy ask to dance with you which you agreed, adding more fuel to the fire, rin was literally boiling red almost reaching his hair color.

He watches as you dances with Sousuke and he takes a couples of shots and decides to end the dance.
"Hey man mind if I dance with my lady now?" he said clearly in a way making Sousuke back off.
"Sure" Sousuke said heading to the bar.
You look at your boyfriend "you know it was just a dance"  you said
"I know and I want you to dance with me or is it a problem " he says looks at you grabbing your waist.
" nope not at all~" you reach for his lips kissing him softly and start moving your body to the beat of the music.
You have your body glues to his as you move your body in the most sexual way, grinding feeling his erection slightly teasing him. You turn having your back towards him moving your body down low and coming up rubbing your bum on him and rin was a mess sweating holding in his inner beast.
"Lets go" he says as he grabs your hand leaving the club with you.
"Wait its rude to leave without saying good bye" you said as you let rin drag you out.
"I don't care about that right now all I care about is the punishment which you are about to receive " he says looking at you with a devilish grin, you thought you saw the devil itself right now.

As you both get in the car he drives off fast like its fast and the furious eating all the red lights.
You just sit holding on for your dear life, knowing at this point you've fucked up big time.

You guys made it home and rin grabs you throwing you over his shoulders bringing you inside.
You hold on "rinnnn"
He didn't reply and kick the door open and throws you on the bed. " oh princess tonight you have to obey daddy and whatever he says okay." he whispers huskly in your ear making you shiver.
"Yes daddy"
"Good girl" he says ripping all of your clothes off leaving you only in your lingerie panties, you bite your lip as you watch him. He kisses your neck slowly down to your chest above your boobs, leaving love bites. You wanted more then that "daddy please..."
He stops and looks at you smirking seeing how you started begging fir more.

He just ignores you and runs his hands up and down your body giving you a squeeze on your ass. You moan softly causing him to smirk.
He opens your legs wide taking a good look at you wet entrance " Looks like your enjoying it princess, too bad im gonna have you begging for it " he smirks showing off his sharky teeth.
He goes down and kisses your inner thigh, going higher blowing at your wet core making you moan "dad-daddy please"
He watches you and rips your underwear off and looks at your entrance "please don't look at it like that daddy "  you said covering it with your hands.
"No need to hide it princess, your beautiful inside and out" he said causing you to blush.
"Just lay back and relax and let daddy do his work"

He rubs his thumb on you clit slowly, you moan and buck your his wanting more of his touch but yet again he ignores it.
The he rubs his long index finger by your entrance and shoves it in slowly
"Dadddyyy " you moan gripping the sheets
He just giggle watching as he pumps his finger slower and harder "daddy please I need you"
" oh not yet princess"
You add another finger stretching you out a bit so his member could fit in you and not hurt that much.
He then starts pumping his 2 fingers harder and faster making you moan loudly, then pull away making a small pop sound, leaving you whimpering "daddy pleaseee stop teasing" you said moaning softly  "get ready to start begging now"
He strips and pulls down his boxers revealing his large member (17inch) you started to regret teasing as you see how big it is wondering how its gonna fit in you..

Rin starts grinding his member sliding up and down outside your entrance like a hot dog and bun(if anyone had seen sausage party and watched it till the end and that scene comes on well yeah just imagine something like that Lol)
"Daddy please I want you now" you moan getting more wet
"What was that princess" he grinds slower.
"Daddy I want your big cock in me" you moan loudly
"Louder princess I want the neighbors to hear you"
"DADDY FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HUGE COCK PLEASE" you moaned louder tired of the teasing, making sure it echo the house.

"That's a good girl" he smirks and  slides in you slowly.
It hurt like hell you were holding in a scream of pain, you had your eyes close with small tears running down your cheek. You felt a hand softly caress you cheeks and kiss your tears away " im sorry princess" he says as he starts moving slowly in and out .

After a while the pain turned into pleasures and his movement went faster and harder, you were a moaning mess moaning daddy non stop clawing his back.
After few more hard  thrusting, you were close to Cumming, and rin knew.
Right when you were going to release he pulls out, you moan whimper "daddy why did you pull out"
"Cause daddy is not dine yet princess "
He flips you over and grinds on your bum and whispers in you ear "you know what to do princess" he slaps your ass hard leaving his hand print.
You moan "DADDY PLEASE"
He smirks and slaps even harder making you feel a sting of pleasure.
" DADDY I WANT YOU NOW "
You give him the most satisfying plead ever causing him to slams his cock in you , you moaned loudly of pleasure.
As he thrusts hard and slowly in you gripping your waist pulling you closer to him.

You moan " Daddy!!" as he hold you down tightly as he slams in and out of you making your skin slap with his.

Time passes as he still thrusts in you not tiring but you are on your breaking point.
"You can cum now princess " he moan whispers in your ear as he releases deeply in you, and you realise with him almost at the same time.
He pulls out and lays next to you pulling you to him as you cuddle him.
He kisses your temple and whispers "round 2" smirking squeezing your booty.

That was how your night of punishment was... Pure torture and teasing. Well you noted to yourself never tease rin ever.