Chapter 54

-Kylie's POV-

Josh and I went back to my house I kissed him passionately, leading him down the hall to my bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

He closed the door behind us and gently pushed me on the bed, and took his shirt off, pulling me back into a kiss.

I held him close to me, never wanting to let him go again. At that moment, I knew that I had missed that more than anything.

He rolled over so I was on top of him. Right as I took my shirt off, the door opened, revealing Malia. All of our eyes went wide and she sighed. "That's...definitely not something I wanted to see right before I go to bed." She paused and waited until she knew we had our shirts back on to continue. "Scott wants all of us at his house. There's someone trying to join the pack."

"Who is it?" I asked, although I had a pretty good guess of who it was.

"Theo."

--

At Scott's house, I sat right in between Josh and Theo. It was awkward.

"So," Liam began, breaking the silence, "why the sudden change of heart? You sure you don't just want to get close to us so you can kill Scott and Kylie and take over the pack yourself?"

"Liam," I said sternly, "just give him a chance." I paused. "He was the one who helped me find Josh and get everyone back. I know he has changed." Although I appreciated Liam being protective over me, it did get a little annoying after a while.

Josh looked down, and I knew he kept thinking about when I had left him for Theo. I grabbed Josh's hand, and whispered, "I'll never leave you again."

I hadn't payed much attention, but I knew that most of the pack was against Theo joining. Except me and, of course, Theo.

Scott had asked Theo to give the pack a couple minutes alone so he walked out and sat on the porch. There was a lot of yelling and arguing, but mainly between Liam, Josh, and I.

Every time I would try to say something, Josh would interrupt me, and that got old real quick.

"JOSH!" I finally yelled, causing everyone to get quiet, "I know that he's changed. He's not the same Theo that tried to turn me against you. He's not the same person that tried to kill Scott, and me, just to take my power."

Josh, the only person who had yet to let down his guard and believe me, sighed. "Fine, if you say he's changed, then I trust you." He paused. "Don't expect me to come running the next time he tries to kill you."
----------------------------
A/N:

Super duper short chapter, AGAIN. I know, it's irritating me too. I've been reading this book over and over again and recently I've kinda found that I lost interest in writing it. Should I still continue it? I'll try to have another chapter up really soon tonight, whether it's long or short, I don't know yet, but I'll try to have it up tonight