Chapter 25

When I had finally arrived at the house with Josh, he had grown even more weak but he was trying to convince me that he was okay.

"Josh," I said as I gently set him on the bed in our room, "just relax. You need some sleep."

"No..." He mumbled in a sleepy voice. "I don't want to sleep."

I sighed.

"I'll stay in here." I didn't need to even see him to know that he was smiling. I laid next to him, holding him close to me and messing with his hair a little.

--

Josh had finally fallen asleep so I decided to go downstairs.

I slowly and quietly got up, without waking him up, and walked out into the hallway.

As I shut the door behind me, I noticed Corey walking down the hallway.

I knew that was the only chance I would get, and I had to do it.

"Corey..."

He turned around.

When he saw me, I knew what was running through his mind.

I could clearly see the fear in his eyes.

I also knew what he thought of me as.

A monster.

He ran downstairs and I quickly turned around when I heard the door open. I saw Josh standing in the doorway of our room.

"A-are you okay?" He asked then winced.

"Josh," I sighed, "just lie down, okay? You're hurt really badly."

"I-it's not that bad..." His voice was a little more hushed than it was before.

That's how I knew he was lying.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the room.

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, then I realized that you weren't here." He said, still in a very sleepy voice.

I laid on the bed next to him and he held me close to him.

I lifted his shirt a little, hoping he wouldn't notice, to see his burn mark.

He pulled the end of his shirt out of my hand and stood up taking off his shirt.

"This is life in Beacon Hills." Was all he said.

"Josh..." I replied with a shocked tone added to my voice. "I'm still very new at this whole supernatural thing. And I need someone to teach me all of this stuff. Someone like you." I paused, hoping I wasn't rambling. "I need you, Josh."

He turned around to face me and I kissed him gently. Barely breaking the kiss, he gently pushed me on the bed. He kissed me a little rougher and I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him closer to me.

His hand slowly traveled down the side of my body to the rim of my jeans. He held onto the belt loop on the side and he was about to slide down my jeans until we heard the door open.

He quickly pulled away from me and we looked over to see Theo standing in the doorway wide eyed.

"Theo..." I said from shock. "It's... Not what it looks like..."

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't even want to know..." He paused. "But I need to talk to you."

He paused again, looking from me to Josh.

"We need to get the Hellhound."
-------------------
A/N:

What should happen with Josh and Kylie?

Should Theo make Kylie Void?

Should Kylie still be a success?

Please comment honest, not sugar coated, feedback