Chapter 6

A/N

Hi guys! For some reason Chapter 5 was posted as its own story yesterday even though I added it to Amour so sorry for any confusion! Unfortunately, it also deleted all the comments before I could respond so you can leave them at the end of this chapter. Enjoy!!

Harry’s POV

I struggle to take even breaths as I close my door with more force than necessary. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I spit. Louis just continues to read and swings his feet back and forth on my bed, ignoring my presence altogether. I’m furious at this point. That was my personal journal. No one has ever read it. To think he has the nerve to waltz into my house, go in my room and touch my stuff.

I stomp over to my bed and stand in front of him with my arms crossed. “Can I help you?” He asks, humor evident in his tone. “Well for starters you can give me my journal, get off my bed, get out of my room, get out of my house and even out of my life.” I snap. Louis arches an eyebrow and smirks from behind the journal. “Someone’s a bit feisty today, huh?” He chuckles.

His composure pushes me over the edge and I rip the journal out of his hands. “Who do you think you-” Before I can even finish my rant he grabs my wrist. Already off balanced from taking the journal, I easily fall when he tugs on my wrist. Given that my bed isn’t very big, I fall right on top of Louis. He doesn’t even flinch from the impact and his eyes hold a devious glint. He chuckles to himself and wraps his strong arms around my waist. Still fuming I struggle to squirm out of his grasp. Like usual, Louis’s having none of that. His grip on me only tightens. “For such a smart boy you sure are a slow learner. Won’t stop struggling.” He says in a condescending tone while shaking his head.

I’m relieved when Louis’s hold on me loosens for a brief moment but my relief is short lived as he grabs me and flips us so he’s on top. I’m pinned underneath him and his body is pressed tightly against mine. I press my hands against his powerful chest and try to push him off of me. Louis easily grabs my wrists and holds them above my head with one hand. “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere.” He chuckles deeply.

All of my anger and annoyance dissolves the second his lips connect with my neck. An involuntary moan escapes my lips as he finds my sweet spot with his tongue. Pleasure courses through me and I squirm under his body from desire instead of fear for once. His lips continue to roam my neck as he spreads my legs apart with his knee. The little sanity I have remaining screams to clamp them shut but my opportunity is gone when he quickly shifts and rests one of his legs between them.  He uses his spare hand to undo the top buttons of my shirt and immediately attacks the exposed skin with harsh but delightful kisses.

My lack of knowledge in this area leaves me laying there, struggling to breathe and melting under his touch. I gasp loudly when he presses his knee against my groin, the pressure making me quake. The combination of his tongue trailing along my collar bone, his hand running along my hip and his knee massaging me has me on fire. His mouth moves up to my jaw then to my ear before he playfully nips at the lobe. “Now if I let you go will you be a good boy?” He taunts, reminding me of his tight grip on my hands.

I merely nod, unable to form words. “Nope. I want to hear you say it.” Louis mutters against my ear as his fingers dig into my side, surely leaving marks. His hot breath tickles my ear and only adds to the pleasure. “Y-yes p-please Louis.” I stutter. He releases his tight grip and my hands instantly go to his hair pulling on the ends. I’m rewarded with a deep moan. He removes his knee and I groan in protest until I feel his hips move against mine. I inhale sharply at the delightful friction. I can feel how hard he is through his tight pants as he grinds against me. My hips raise without my consent, needing to feel him. I’m painfully hard at this point, literally throbbing for his touch. “L-louis” I whine. He kisses down my chest ever so slowly. “Tell me what you want love.” He demands. “You. I need you.” I whisper embarrassed. Louis smirks at my words and runs his hands down my body, sending shocks of electricity through it. “So fucking hard for me.” He praises as he begins palming me through my pants. My head hits the pillow and my eyes clamp shut. Everything is spinning and all I can comprehend is the immense pleasure consuming me.

“Harry! Where are you? Dinner’s ready!” My mum yelled from the kitchen. My eyes shoot open as reality hits. Unmercifully, Louis continues his actions. “L-lou stop please.” I stutter. He freezes momentarily at the nickname. “W-what did you just call me?” Louis stammers, wide-eyed. “Uh sorry I didn’t mean to-” In the blink of an eye he was off me and across the room fixing his ruffled clothes. There was something off about his expression. He looked almost… fragile for once. He quickly rebounds back to his normal, cocky self, making me question if anything had happened at all. “You might want to fix your shirt.” He said with a wink. I look down blushing and button up my shirt. I was still quite shaky from what just happened and Louis’s lustful gaze was not helping at all.

“We better get down there before your parents realize I was-” I quickly interrupted, “Stop just please let’s go” I pleaded walking out of the room. Thankfully he followed without a fight.

My attempt to mentally prepare myself for this dinner failed when Louis slipped his hand into my back pocket as we walked down the stairs. “Louis, please!” I hissed swatting his hand away. “Alright fine. But only because you’ll be screaming that later.” He laughed before slipping by me and into the kitchen, starting a conversation with my mum. I stood in doorway speechless. What was I going to do with this boy?

A/N

Wooh! Things are heating up pretty quick I hope you guys are ready. Comment and let me know what you think or talk to me on twitter, I love talking to you guys :) Thanks for reading!!