"Wow....Y/N this is awesome! Wait a second, why is there a yeti dancing on the roof?" Jack exclaimed.

"I have no idea." I replied, and pointed at the roof where the yeti was still dancing.

"Yo, Phil! Get down from there!" shouted Jack as he threw a snowball at Phil.

"Glarbjrahr!" Phil said, and rolled down the roof.

"Well, that was weird...." I said, and Jack chuckled.

He grabbed his staff and touched the snowy part on the paper, and it actually looked and felt like real snow.

"I gotta go back now before North finds out I left. Cya later snowflake!" he said to me before quickly pecking my lips and flying off.

"See ya later Mr. Snowman!"

While I was waiting for something to happen, I practiced miniaturizing my sword, so it could fit in my pocket.

"Awesome..." I muttered.

"I agree." said a voice behind me.

I immediately stood up and turned around, grabbing my sword from my pocket and enlarging it.

"Stay away from me Lucretia!" I shouted, and secretly tapped my crystal.

"Oh, but why would I do that?" Lucretia replied, and pulled out her own lightning shaped sword.

"Cmon, I bet there are a million better and stronger people then me out there!" I said, and tried attacking her but she blocked it. Where are those Guardians?!

"No there aren't, Y/N, because you have a very special power, other then the ones you got from Frost." she said, and attacked me, but I dodged it.

"Mind telling me what it is exactly?" I asked her.

"As a matter of fact, I do mind." she replied, and was about to attack me again, but all the Guardians surrounded her.

"What- how?!" Lucretia exclaimed, and I shook my crystal in her face.

"Ta-da!"

She growled, and Tooth tossed a coin in her face, and she caught it.

"A quarter?" Lucretia said.

And then she got punched in the face, which caused one of her teeth to fall out.

"And another tooth for my fairies." Tooth said.

Everyone was about to attack her, but she somehow teleported next to me.

"Cya, wouldn't wanna be you." she said as grabbed my hand and we teleported out of there.

I woke up in a dark place, although there was no lightning this time. It was really quiet and eerie too.

"Ahh, Y/N, you finally decided to wake up." The voice echoed all around the room.

"Lucretia, the guardians are gonna find us and kill you!" I shouted out into the darkness.

"Don't you think that's why I changed my lair?" she replied, and appeared in front of me.

I tried to jump at her, but I couldn't move.

"Didn't you notice the decrease of lightning? Or, perhaps, the enhanced silence?"

"They'll still find us! A-And once I get out of here, I'll put an end to you!" I shouted, and mentally face palmed for stuttering.

"You wish. But they're not gonna find us here. It's hidden. Hidden in plain sight." Lucretia said, and chucked evilly.

"And now I'm going to keep you here until you join me, or the darkness overtakes you."

"Well, I won't let that happen! The Guardians never give up, and neither will I." I said, and my hand reached into my pocket to find my sword in there. I must have somehow slipped it in.

Now would not be a good time to let Lucretia know I had a weapon though.

She chuckled again, and then disappeared in a flash.

My other hand went into my pocket and I felt my crystal. I could contact the Guardians! But I remembering North saying that we needed to let the crystal recharge for at least a day. Great.

I could stand up and move around my....cage? Box? Cell? I'm gonna settle with cage. I could move around my cage now, but I couldn't go too far.

My back slid down a wall, and I felt my eyelids getting heavier with each passing second.

I closed my eyes and eventually drifted off into sleep....