A Secret Told part 2

I walked out to see something you never get to see, Tyler crying. That in itself made me almost want to cry. I walked up to him sat right behind him, gently rubbing my hands up and down his back eventually rubbing my hands around his neck.

"I'm sorry, for what I said. I was scared, Seth tried everything to have me take him back after he cheated, and sometimes I wanted to take him back, and I knew that you and Hayley relationship is so much stronger than me and Seth and I really thought that there was a slight possibility that you guys could stay together, I was scared." I said as I started to cry.

Tyler immediately turned around and took me in his arms, wiping my tears and kissing them away.

"Hey I wouldn't do that to you, I could never hurt you like that. Vanessa I...... I...... Vanessa I love you. I really do and I have never loved any one as much as I do with you. Ever since I met you I thought you were wonderful. Now don't understand that wrong, I didn't love you when I met you I mean you were just a little kid then. And that would just be plain weird, and your dad would probably kill me and......."

I broke him off with a gentle passionate kiss.

"I know over the past year I have fallen so much in love with you. I look in your eyes and feel safe, when you hug me and wrap your arms around me I feel like I am safe. And I kind of like that feeling."

After saying that I leaned in and kissed him with so much passion, and ferocity. I felt myself being pulled into his arms as I started getting into the kiss.

I slowly started to pull away,

"As much as I would love to finish this, and I would, your still married, and I really don't want to be with a married man, and, I am tired, so why don't you wrap those strong protective arms around me and come to bed and go to sleep with me. And when WE wake up we can figure all this out. But know this once you file for divorce you are mine." I said as I stood up and went to the back bedroom.

r,