A WWE Diva

This is just an intro on Vanessa the next will be on Tyler and then the story will be in one of there's point of view. Sorry if it's bland or bad please leave critics this is my first fabrication. Also love the relationship that Tyler and Hayley have this is just one of my many ideas.

It was time for tribute for the troop for 19 year old single mom Vanessa. She was running around with good friends Nicole and Brianna Garcia also known as The Bella Twins. She had left her 4 year son with good friends Tyler Hubbard and Hayley Hubbard and there 2 year old daughter Kristie while she went to hair and makeup to get ready for the show. Vanessa had been singing music since she was 14 and on tour with her  parents Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and right after she turned 18 she became a WWE Diva, one of the best they had. Tonight Vanessa would be facing her mentor and Idol The Undertaker for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Vanessa had been friends with Florida Georgia Line since she started touring and was excited to co-headline her next tour with them as well as Carrie Underwood. To her fans and the people that didn't know her, her life had seemed perfect, perfect family, perfect career, but some people saw her as a tramp sometimes since she became a mom at 15, but what they didn't know was that one day as she was heading back to her tour bus Vanessa was attacked and raped, and even though she hated that she was very happy to have her one true love her son. But not everything in her life was perfect. She has recently gotten married and then divorced with WWE superstar Seth Rollins and even though they were still friends they knew they could never love each other. As bad as it sounds the only reason they had rushed into the marriage was because after being in a storyline with the architect Seth and a brief relationship and what she thought was love she has gotten engaged, and a little while later her and Seth found out they were having a baby girl that Vanessa had just had two months ago named Sadie but about three months ago Seth came and told her nicely he had wanted a divorce as he thought he fell for someone else and they got a quick divorce but since they work together and had kids, Jake looked at Seth as a dad, they were still friends. Vanessa lived in the same neighborhood as Tyler in Nashville so they all hung out together a lot between just the adults, babysitting for each other, having play dates, or just family time.

Comments and critics will help me a lot if you have any ideas please let me know I'll try to put them in.