Lunch

Lauren POV

So Camila needs to talk to me and I'm nervous about what is she going to say because she said it in a weird/mad way. We are walking to a silent place where basically no one can see us.

Me: Camila what did you need to tell me?

Camila: Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that my friend Stephanie told me something.

Me: what did she say?

Camila: She said that she has feelings for you.

Me: I thought she liked boys.

Camila: well apparently she likes you and yeah.

Me: ohh okayy

Camila: Yeah well I got to go because she's calling me to tell her what I said. Haha

Me: Okay camz.

Camila was about to go but I stopped her and...

Me: Wait, can you wait for me after school?

Camila: yeah sure

Me: alright thanks.

She left and I just stayed there because I have to think of stuff, by stuff I mean about what she told me and about how she frowned when she was telling me.

All of a sudden the bell rang and I got my stuff and left to 7th period.

Camila POV

Stephanie came up to me in the morning and told me something I didn't like. She told me she has feelings for Lauren and told me to tell Lauren. I said ok but I wasn't that happy about it.

I told Lauren that Stephanie has feelings for her. She didnt seem interested but whatever. Then I went and told stephanie what Lauren said.

I was in 8th period which was Italian. I kinda liked this class because Lauren was here but the thing is, is that she sits like 3 sits away from me. :(

While we were in class Lauren whispered my name...

Lauren: Camilaaaaa

I looked at her.

Me: whattt

Lauren: come sit with me here

She pointed to the desk in front of her desk and I nodded.

--------------------------------

Authors note: Hello! I updated because I was bored and yeah. I have nothing to say here but other than that have a good day/night. Keep reading, voting and commenting! I love you all. Goodbye.