School and....

Camila POV

So we got to school and we had to go to first period (math) which I hated it because its too much work for me. Lauren went to her locker to go get her books. We only have like 3 periods together and I hated it because I want to spend more time with her since I know I have feelings for her but yeah anyways I was so spaced out I didn't notice the bell rang and Lauren was calling my name out.

Lauren: camila! camila!

Me: huh? Wait what?

Lauren: the bell rang already. Hurry up get to class camz. I'll see you later

Me: Oh ok laur haha I was so spaced out. I don't even know but see ya later

When I was about to leave Lauren called my name out and hugged me. Why did she do that? We barely hug only like on special family events but whatever I don't care. She left to class and I ran to mine because I was about to be late and the teacher is annoying as fuck.

Lauren POV

I have social studies first period. I had to leave camila because I had to go get my books which is a pain in the ass, ugh but anyways I see camila thinking to herself but about what? And the bell rang already so I better go tell her.

Me: camila! camila! I called out her name two times.

Camila: huh? Wait what?

Me: the bell rang already. Hurry up get to class camz. I'll see you later

Camila: Oh ok laur haha I was so spaced out. I don't even know but see ya later

I don't know what happened to me or what was I thinking but I just had the urge to hug her because I'm going to miss her hahaha. Even though we are going to see eachother later but still.

After that I walked to science because I didn't want to be late.

No ones POV

It was 5th period by now and the girls had 6th period lunch so they were so excited and of course Camila was hungry.

Camila POV

Ugh I'm hungry. Only 10 more minutes 'til this class ends and then lunch time!!! I wonder what's Lauren doing. Maybe she's doing an experiment that includes jello and water oh and what about pizza haha. Omg I'm so stupid. IM HUNGRY! 5-4-3-2-1 Lunch time!!!!! Yayy!!

Lauren POV

I was walking to lunch and all I see was Camila running to the cafeteria. Damn that girl wants her food! Haha I went in the cafeteria and sat down with Dinah, Normani and Ally and some other people I have no idea who they are. Btw Camila was sitting with her nerdy friends. Omg she's so cute!

Dinah: you make it so obvious

Me: really? idc she's cute just look at her

Dinah: yes dawg stop creeping on her

Ally: word I mean you're all over her

Me: nah chill I'm not going to get with my cousin

Normani: you know you want to go over there and kiss her

Me: I don't want to deny it but I don't want to admit it either

Camila POV

From the corner of my eye I could see Lauren staring at me and Dinah, Normani and Ally. While I was about to sit next to Lauren. Lauren whispered something like shup up or something like that.

Me: hey Lauren.

Lauren: hello camz!

Dinah: so I was thinking maybe we can have a sleepover? Like all 5 of us

Me: yeah sounds fun but when exactly?

Dinah: Friday

Me: okay yeah of course. Oh and Lauren can I talk to you?

Lauren: yeah sure.

-----------------------------------

Authors Note: Hey!! I updated. I had everything finished but it got deleted somehow but here it is. Thank you all for reading. Keep voting and commenting bc that makes me want to update more and more. I love you all! Hope you liked it.

Twitter: @Its_Me_Nayeli

Instagram: @larrylovearmy

(user is Larry related bc I ship Larry)