Chapter 9

4 months later. Niall was forced to go to school. The living hell as he called was only 5 minutes away. He was driving to his college hoping he'd get his friend Ashton as his roommate again. 

When he arrived he saw that the four boys that ruined him in camp were standing right in front of him. His phone buzzed in his pocket as he got out of the car. It was a text from Ashton. 

"Guess What! We're roommates again. Come to Room 811 later today." Niall faintly smiled at his phone passing the boys. 

"What's got the idiot so happy?" Louis states. Liam tried to hush him but it didn't work. Niall didn't want to start fighting with them even though now he had started to go to the gym and take boxing for his anger management classes. So he could clearly protect himself but no one had to know about that. 

He tried to walk past them but Zayn got annoyed of getting ignored by Niall for the past four months so he shoved Niall down to the sidewalk showing the angry side of him. "Again Horan, answer a question when someone asks you." he said digging his nails into Niall's sweatshirt. 

Niall still didn't say anything because he knew that Ashton was probably waiting for him so he needed to hurry to his dorm. Instead he roughly pushed Zayn's hand off of his sweatshirt causing him to tumble on the ground and land on his back with a thud. 

"Wrong choice Niall." Liam said sizing up to him. "No one hurts anyone I care about.". The four boys all surrounded Niall ready to beat him up any second. But they didn't know that in the past four months Niall had gotten abs and muscles, they didn't know that he turned into a black belt martial arts master. 

They thought that he was still some scrawny little kid that had flaily and weak arms. As Louis's fist went up to hit Niall's cheek, he quickly ducked under kicking his feet causing his knees to buckle and him to fall on his face. 

He also punched the side of Zayn's head causing blood to seep out of the side and his knuckles to get scratched up and bloody.

 He twisted Harry's arms behind his body until he heard a snap and he tried to reach over to kick 

Liam but him still being weaker than Liam he got picked him up over his shoulder before he blacked out he was put in the back of Liam's pick up truck. He faintly heard the groaning of all the other boys coming in. A few hours later Niall slowly started to get up. 

___________________________

Ok This is really bad I'm so sorry I'm trying my best bare with me :( 

I made a photo edit of Niall and his song "This  Town" the picture is from the Jingle Ball in Boston Massachusetts

Vote, Comment, Share and other shit. Remember more comments means earlier the updates come.