I felt myself seeing stars as the same feeling as the day in the garden washed over me, causing me to moan against his shoulder as he attacked my mark, bringing me to a release.

I felt him shudder against me and he stilled, tensing completely. I swallowed a few times to regain my bearings as I pulled back slightly.

"What's the matter?" I asked. Had I done something wrong?

"You haven't done anything wrong..." His voice sounded horrified though. I pulled away further.

"Then why have you frozen?" I whispered.

"I....I....Thats the first time I have ever ...." he muttered something near the end and I didn't catch it...but I had a feeling.

I wasn't stupid though. The first time he has probably ever come in his pants. He groaned next to me, "don't think of it."

I closed off the link, something I had gotten good at and sighed. "Kian...it's nothing to be ashamed about..."

He was silent for a while and I ended up curling in a ball, facing away from him, slightly hurt that he'd be ashamed of being with me like that...

I let out a shocked squeal when an arm wrapped around me from behind, pulling me back to him. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "That's just never happened to me before..."

I shrugged, "it's fine."

He sighed, "Molly..." rolling me to face him, he tucked some hair behind my ear. "I love you," he kissed my forehead, nuzzling his face into my hair.

The next morning when I woke up, it was to hearing the shower running in the bathroom, Kian had wrapped me up in the blanket, and I was in a cocoon of warmth. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, yawning and stretching as I rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock.

Seven in the morning. Hm.

I went over to my drawers, pulling out some jeans, fresh underwear and a long sleeve shirt, hearing the door open up behind me as I did so.

I turned around on reflex, letting out a squeak when he walked out in nothing but a towel. Quickly I held my clothes up to my face and he snorted. "Molly, in the next month you'll be privy to a lot more then just myself in a towel..." I gasped as his hands came up and around me, turning me to face him, I held the clothes tightly to my chest as he pushed me back against the drawers, pressing a kiss to my jaw before letting me go and heading to his drawers.

I watched him amazed, as the a drop of water slid down between his shoulder blades, down his back all the way to the towel...And then he dropped it.

His ass was amazing.

He chuckled and I realised he could hear what I was thinking. I bolted toward the bathroom, locking the door shut as my wolf laughed gleefully in my head.

Traitor.

I quickly turned on the shower, stripping off and hopping under the warm spray, letting out a moan of appreciation from it as it hit my skin.

Washing quickly, I got out when I was finished...but there were no towels anywhere.

I bit my lip and glared.

Sighing I went over to the door, peeking my head out. Kian was putting on his watch when he looked up, a cheeky smirk coming across his face.

I glared at him, "where are all the towels Kian?" I demanded.

He shrugged innocently, pointing to a stack across the room. "Mum just bought some fresh ones in...If you want it, come and get it," I saw his eyes turn a shade of amber and my cheeks heated up.

I internally grinned evilly. I put on a sad act.

"Kian," I pouted, letting my lower lip tremble. "I'm cold...." I let a shiver run through me, "can you get me my towel?"

He was torn between his need to look after me, and his lust. And I knew which one would take over.

He got me a towel quickly, scowling slightly. "Ruining my fun," but he smirked anyway. "Still had a pretty good view though," he winked as I snatched a towel off him, slamming the door shut letting out my own growl.

"Ooh!" I said exasperated as I dried off and got dressed, marching out of the bathroom, smacking straight into him. "Pain in the ass," I muttered.

He grinned, "come on, lets go have breakfast."

Down in the kitchen, Linda had prepared a huge spread and told us we'd be eating in the big dining room for a family breakfast. We met the others in there, Chelsea and Pierce were talking to each other, and Anna and Joe were wrapped in their own bubble also.

Everyone came back to life when we entered.

"Hey!" Anna greeted, beaming at us. I smiled at her sitting down next to Kian as Ross walked in, taking his seat at the end of the table. His face was completely relaxed...everyone looked so relaxed. How much disruption had I caused?

Linda bought in plates of food and set them in the centre of the table, allowing us all to serve ourselves, with a happy smile on her face.

Breakfast was nice, everyone was laughing and being jovial and I saw a more cheeky side of Kian that I hadn't seen before. Everything was going wonderfully smooth before Kian bought up my parents coming.

Ross looked up sharply, "there will be no humans here Kian! If they opened their mouth to the media, we would be found out. We'd be taken for science, too many people would look into it, and then what? No pack, no Alpha. You'd be sent to prison for kidnapping!" Ross had set own his fork now, his tone firmer and disciplined. "I'm sorry Molly, but you can't see your family."

I felt my heart sink as I stared at my plate, tears forming in the corner of my eyes at the revelation.

"Dad-"

"Don't fight me on it Kian."

The rest of breakfast was stone cold, before it hit me.

I looked at Kian.

"Didn't you plan for my parents to come...you told me....before I refused the mating...you told me they'd be coming..." I looked around the table, Anna and Chelsea's faces innocent, but the rest of them had a grim line set on their faces. I stared at him horrified. "You lied to me?" I whispered.

"Molly," his tone was was guilty as he reached for me. I stood up, holding my hands to my chest.

"You lied to me so you could work your way into my pants!" I screeched. "Oh my god. Why? Why am I – Why did I accept you? Why am I – How – Last night – What's happening to me?" My breaths were coming in short shocked pants.

"She's having a panic attack," Joe said getting up, coming over to me. Everyone stood alarmed as breathing became more difficult, Kian trying to restrain my flailing arms. "Molly, calm down. Breathe, in and out -" he didn't finish his sentence because everything went black.