chapter 2- the house

*Trevor's POV*

She's so beautiful i thought too myself, I'm sitting next to the most beautiful girl, I know she has a secret, i can't work it out but. I can tell something bad has happened to her, you can tell in her eyes that she is broken, i think I'm falling for her.

"So Elyssia,this is your new house" Connor says while pulling up at the house interrupting my thoughts.

*Elyssia's POV*

"So Elyssia, this is your new house" Connor says pulling up to this gorgeous brick mansion.

"wow" i say making Jc laugh.

"Its beautiful just like you baby girl" says Jc which made Ricky laugh.

I grab my suitcase and run inside, the house is beautiful, theres so many different rooms.

The living room has a giant tv, 2 couches, a big cabinet of movies, and about 4 MacBook pros on the couches.

The boys take me up to my room. Sam covers my eyes and they lead me into the room, when i can finally see, i see the most prettiest room.

Its purple, with lace curtains at the window, i have my own bathroom, my bed has tie dye sheets on it & sitting on my bed is an iphone 5s, MacBook Pro & a canon camera.

"Thank you guys so much!" i exclaimed

"All the best for our best girl" says kian

"But we need to tell you something" said ricky

"Elyssia, we are youtube famous, we make youtube videos, you can be in those videos if you would like"

"OMG REALLY OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO OMG THAT IS SO COOL" i screamed

"I think we should tell elyssia more about us" Sam said

"Hi im connor, im your dad, im obsessed with Starbucks, cats, the internet & clothes"

"Hi im justin, but everyone calls me jc, i love pennyboarding, snap backs & Taco Bell"

"Hi im ricky, im know as ricky minaj, cause im a great dancer and i can twerk * starts to twerk* no but in all seriousness I'll be like a brother to you ill always be here for you"

"Hi im Sam, you're beautiful, i like tattoos and food"

"Hi im Kian, my girlfriends name is Andrea and i like to make weird and funny faces and do weird things"

"Hi im Trevor and i think your the most beautiful girl i have ever met"

Trevor runs out of the room, what did i do, i knew i would be bad here, why would they adopt me?

A/N

Wow, such drama.

Ill update next at 50 reads :)