chapter 3- the story

Trevor's pov

why did i do that, why am i so stupid.

i cant start falling for her, if i do the boys will make me leave.

i dont know what to do or how to feel.

im sitting on my bed crying my eyes out,ive probably ruined everything!

i ruined everything with my last girlfriend aswell, i just ruin everything, i always get told im the odd one out in o2l.

i hear a knock on my door.

"come in"

it was jc

jc's pov

i walk to Trevor's room trying to figure out why he ran out like that.

i hear him crying so i decide to knock his door.

"come in" he says

i open the door and notice him trying to fake a smile and not cry

jc- trevor whats wrong?

trevor- nothing

jc- trevor there is

trevor- im over screwing everything up and being the odd one out, Elyssia probably hates me now because i said that but its true Elyssia is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, her blue eyes are so gorgeous,they sparkle so perfectly!

jc- your in love trevor

i notice him looking at something, i turn and theres elyssia in the door way.

she's crying now...

elyssias pov

what did i do to him, why did he run away like that?

i need to find out

im just about to knock on his door when i hear

" elyssia is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, her blue eyes are so gorgeous, they sparkle so perfectly!"

i start to cry, nobody says that about me ive always been the ugly one, the worthless one, the one nobody likes.

i see trevor just watching me cry, he runs over to me and gives me a big hug

he leans over to my ear and whispers.....