chapter 1- the adoption

* Elyssia's POV*

"Anna you're gonna have to be faster if you're gonna catch up too me" I yelled as Anna and I raced around the skateboarding course we set up here at the orphanage. "It's not my fault that you're heaps fast", he exclaimed, pushing his foot on the ground trying to make his penny board go fast. 
Oh wait i forgot to introduce myself, Hi i'm Elyssia i'm a 15 year old girl. I have long blonde hair, a fair tan, i'm very short and i have aqua blue eyes. My life isn't like a average teenage girls, ever since i was 4 i have grew up in the SunnyBrook adoption agency. I'm here because i had a very troubled childhood, my parents fought alot and my dad was a heavy drinker and very violent. He used to take his anger out on me and my mom, until one day he murdered my mum. All I can remember is a scream and then waking up here. I have a very major case of depression, i self harm all the time. 
"ELYSSIA COME HERE" shouted Mrs Montgomery (Headmistress at the adoption agency), interuppting my thoughts.

I start to run to her when i run straight into this boy.

"Hey watch it" I yell."

"I'm so sorry" the boy exclaims "My name is Trevor". 

"It's alright Trevor, i have to go bye"

"Elyssia, you have been picked for a interview with a potential family, go get changed and come down stair in 5 minutes" Said Mrs Montgomery.

I hurry up the stairs, very excited.
I put on my some denim shorts, a Internet Kids Never Sleep shirt, and aqua vans and hurry downstairs.
I walk into the adoption interview room that i have been in a million times. I see 6 young boys sitting there "Hi i'm Connor and that's Ricky, Jc, Sam, Kian & Trevor!" 
" I'm Elyssia"

"So Elyssia tell us somethings about yourself" said Connor
"Well i love to sing, penny board, i love Arizona Tea & Youtube and Cats"
The boys look at each other with excitement, "WE WANT HER" yelled Connor.
"Great, Come into my office and we will sign the documents now, Elyssia go get your things" said Mrs Montgomery

I run upstairs so happy and start to pack my things into my suitcase, i don't have much but i pack my clothes and IPad and my Iphone 4 and hurry back downstairs to my new family
" Alright bye Elyssia, if you have any problems boys don't hesitate to call" said Mrs Montgomery, and just like that, i had a family, i was free from the agency.

A/N
Hi guys! 
i'm so happy to start writing this, i hope you like it
Comment below
and i'll update heaps <3