Nineteen

I knocked on his door, again and again. But there was no sound. He was in there, I could smell him. But not hear him. Eventually, tired of waiting, I tried the door. Locked. I kicked it down, the sight that greeted me was not pretty. My brother was collapsed on the floor, a silver dagger nearby, his hands blistered. An obvious suicide attempt. I ran to his side and knealt down, lowering my ear to his chest. His heart rate was slow and weak, but there at least. "Help! My brother!" I had begun to cry, lately more weak and emotional. Soon, medics and guards arrived and I was ushered out of the room. "You're hurt." Blake pointed out. Confused, I followed his gaze. My leg was bubbling and purple, giant bug like creatures crawled up my leg. I began to panic as the turned into tiny death hounds, ripping me apart. The world around me spun, I fell forward. Blake caught me. "Kayla. hush... It's not real, your hullucinating..."

"You're mean... I hate you... Who let the tigers in here anyway?"

Blackness...

_*_

Yet again, I awoke in the hospital wing. Blake was asleep on the nearby chair. His hair tousled, his face pale. "You look like you have seen a ghost..." I murmured weakly. He started awake.

"I saw you die." His words caught me off guard. He saw me die?

"What happened?"

"Your brother attempted suicide with a silver dagger coated in wolfsbane, the silver burned him and he was unconscious. He touched the wolfsbane making him close to death. You found him, unknowingly, you had your thigh on the dagger as you knealt by him. Hillucinated, passed out. Died. Then came

back."

"Oh my god... Is Gabe okay?" Blake nodded.

"You both need to rest up."

"Can I at least see my kids?" As if on que, Xavier and Sienna ran in. Not in human form though. MX vier as a darling, a silvery black wolf with amber eyes and ESienna as a creamy white with blue eyes and a black patch over her left eye. The two little cubs hopped on my bed and curled up either side of my. Soon they where snoring gently, I smiled at Blake. "Daddy Wolf?" He chuckled and shifted, I moved up my legs and he hopped onto the bottom half of the bed.  The bed fell at the bottom, Blake and I jumped, I laughed.ell, we where one happy family.

_*_

"You need to run faster, to achieve your goal." Sarah said. I groaned.

"I need chocolate..." Sarah gave me a Never-gonna-happen look and I chuckled.

"Its not funny. Your pups can do it." I looked at the two little wolves on treadmill nearby.

"Their younger, and show offs. They never shift back..." I panted. My pups sat down and wagged their tails amused. I looked forward and continued to run. But, the power went and the treadmill stopped. Sarah went to discover why, not knowing Siennahad unplugged it. I picked her up. "You need to become human sometime. Good girl though."

Thanks mamma!

I put her down and she ran into the hall with her brother. I watched being the content mother I was. I loved my family, I just wished we could have Noah...