chapter seven

September 14th

"What was that noise?" Ethan asks.

"What noise?" Noel asks in a panicked tone.

Suddenly the last door on the right to Noel's apartment opens.

It was Grayson. His usually nice hair was messy and he was only wearing boxers. Noel had lied about seeing Grayson and now he was curious as to what else she was hiding.

"I thought you hadn't seen him?" Ethan says, shooting Grayson a look.

"Well after you blew me off last night I had to go to Grayson to satisfy me." Noel says looking at Ethan.

"What's going on?" Grayson says, rubbing his eyes.

"Noel lied." Ethan stands up and walks towards the door. "I'm leaving."

"Noel? What is he talking about?" Grayson asks.

"I tried hooking up with Ethan last night." She sighs. "He blew me off so I followed you and then when he asked if I had seen you I said no."

"What the fuck?" Grayson shouts and walks to the room he came out of.

"Fuck you Ethan." Noel shouts.

"No you already fucked my brother." Ethan smirks and walks out of her apartment.

Grayson comes out of the room, his clothes in his arms.

"I just don't understand." Grayson says.

"Understand what Gray? It was just a hookup nothing special..." She says.

"See that's the thing I thought we had something special." He says, walking to the door.

"Sorry." She shrugs her shoulders.

"If it wasn't special then why did you say you loved me last night?" He asks, his eyes filling up with tears.

"You need to leave Grayson." She says, walking up to him and pushing him out of her apartment.
.
.
.
A/N: Just a quick update. Sorry it took so long.