chapter one

10:49 PM
August 31st

"Ethan, can you please finish editing tonight they expect a good video." Grayson said. "It's simple just make sure everything looks good and then you can sleep."

Ethan looked at Grayson and took out his headphones. He didn't hear anything his twin brother had said.

"Uh sorry what was that?." Ethan gave him a confused look.

"I have told you five times today E." Grayson said in an annoyed tone. He spoke very slowly and enunciated every word. "We have to have the video ready we are having that contest remember?".

Grayson and Ethan got this idea to spend a day with a fan in September. The new video they were posting was supposed to announce the huge surprise. Ethan is always in charge of editing the videos but they had been on tour. Long days and sleepless night started to get to him. Grayson always found time to sleep but they still filmed videos while they were on tour so Ethan had to stay up and edit them.

"You just don't understand Gray." Ethan shook his head. "You have had plenty of sleep I do everything and you barely help."

"We've had this planned for over a month." Grayson said.

"I know." Ethan got up and collapsed on his bed and stretched his arm towards the night table. He grabbed his phone and got on twitter.

"So do it." Grayson turned and walked out of the room.

Ethan only sighed and typed out a tweet.

Ethan Dolan @ethandolan
Another sleepless night

About 2 seconds after he had hit send his notifications started blowing up. Unfortunately, Grayson came back in. Ethan stood up and walked over to the computer to start editing.

"You don't have to watch every move I make Gray." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"I know this is just important." Grayson sighed. "We promised our fans we can't lie to them."

Ethan we really need to look out and stay focused.

"I promise tomorrow we can take a break and you can sleep all day if you want just please finish this." Grayson said as he stood behind Ethan.
.
.
.
A/N: Hope you like it!