» Thirty-Fifth Farewell

Magsimula sa umpisa

I nodded twice before I even got what she said. "W-What?!"

"Whatever," Khloe muttered and she hastily walked out of my room.

I inhaled and exhaled a deep breath before getting my things and myself together. I could hear their mumbling downstairs and I felt more excited and nervous.

"Okay, calm down. This is not like the first time you got your therapy. I'm sure everything will run smoothly like a perfect date should be," I told myself and opened the door as I heard my sister call from downstairs.

Dramatically, I skipped each stair and once I reached the bottom, I saw her gazing fixedly at me as I did. I took in how she looks as her silver floral dress covered her glorious body. Each strand of hair was a nightingale as it draped over her sophisticated chest. I could stare all day and all night with her lovely face and heavenly eyes that could bring colors into my whole existence. Just seeing her tonight made all those painful days and agonizing memories turned into complete perfectness. I couldn't ask for more because she was so faultless that it made me feel like I didn't deserve everything coming from her.

I heard my sister cleared her throat. "Ummmm... It's been a couple of minutes. Saying hello to each other is a good start, you know."

I snapped out from the fantasy in front of me and took my sister's advice. "H-hello."

"H-H-hi," Risa stuttered that much so my sister and I chuckled together. It turned out that I wasn't the only one who was nervous tonight.

Risa blushed in red and said, "Y-you look beautiful tonight. I-I mean... Of course, you are beautiful every day but tonight you're beautiful-ler. No! What I mean is you're more beautiful tonight."

I smiled dearly at my girlfriend. "You are beautiful."

"Ummm... Let's go?" she said and offered her hand out so I held it together with mine.

"Enjoy, lovers," Khloe said as we walked outside together, holding hands. We said our goodbyes to my sister and skipped together in her cute black beetle car.

Risa led me to the passenger seat before she ran over to sit on the other side of the car. She looked at me and smiled weakly. "Sorry, I'm r-really nervous right now."

I leaned forward and cupped her face. Stroking her cheek lightly, I kissed her softly on her lips. "Your loveliness is what makes me nervous. It can make my heart race a thousand faster."

"That's not helping," Risa said, "You're making me more nervous."

"I'm nervous too."

.........

 "Ready?" Risa asked as she pulled her car and I nodded. Her voice sounded like she couldn't contain anything anymore. Obviously, she was excited like me. The feeling was somewhat bizarre and it made me curious about the mystery. This wasn't my first date. I'd done this before yet it was one of my dreams come true.

 Looking ahead, I gazed at the beach view. There was a house facing the seashore and I think it was made for summer vacation. Although this place was an hour away from our school, I felt secure and safe in here. As the afternoon sun gazed back at me, it was giving a warm sensation within me.

"Your hand, my lady?" I heard Risa asked and I didn't realize she was already sprinted over to guide me while she was offering her hand out.

I laughed and held her hand. "This is so much for a surprise. I've already loved the beach. What more if I go there with you?"

"Then you'll love it even more," she said and kissed my hand. That simple affection from her was giving me bliss but at the same time, a tiny sting inside me sought my attention.  I hastily brushed the thought aside as I followed her out of the car.