A Beautiful life of a lie part 30

3rd pov
As the light shone brightly, The atmosphere was dark and saddened.The light shaped into life.Goddess of life. Queen Toriel is here.As she tried to find her daughter and every one else in disgust and rage and sadness, she spits her words "Where is my child?"Life ask for her angel "W-who?"Bunny said with fear and honor,But smirking Because of The angels incident, the queen looked at her suspiciously and ask "Why are you smiling about young one?"She ask "Oh it's nothing your majesty it's just an honor to meet the goddess of life!"Bunny exclaimed happily but As well lying.

Bunny pov
Hehehe maybe if I act out pretty well she will blessed me into something powerful Hehehe "Dream where is my angel child?"She asked to mr.dream, does he know her "Well umm you see my ang-No our angel- NO No No no your angel umm is ahhh at uuuhh the hospital she got shot"He said while sweating what!? "Dream you know her?"Mr.nightmare ask his brother "yes umm you see I usually watch umm (Y/n) from her dream hehehhe yeah I'm weird *gulp*"he reply "Dream your a stalker man"Mr.ink said "so uncool"Fresh and pj add in "(Y/N) my child oh dear"Toriel said as she drop to her knee, TCH that stupid girl is her daughter!?!? Why the freack is that Nyich OMG SHES NOT EVEN A CAT OR EVEN HERE WHY IM STILL CENSORED!?!? "queen Toriel, why did you pick (Y/n) I mean you can find someone better,Talented, and pretty! Like me!"I exclaimed hoping she will take it, after I said that her once sad expression twist into anger and rage ohh noo "You ignorant rotten monster do you think I will choose another like you?!?!  You are the most disgusting and disgrace thing I have ever seen down to earth! I have seen your sins Terrible sins, your lies will not tolerate me, Rotten one Your species are the one who is responsible for my daughters Incident, You were supposed to apologize But instead YOU TOOK CREDIT FOR IT I AM DONE WITH YOUR ROTTEN PERSONALITY YOU WILL STAY IN THOSE ISANE ASYLUM AND YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPED THE MADNESS OF SINS THAT YOU MADE, YOU CAN ALREADY FEEL YOUR SINS CRAWLING ON YOUR BACK TO YOUR SOUL UNTIL ITS ROTTEN!"she said As I looked at her shock I grew mad I wasn't gonna believe it "SHUT UP YOU GOAT YOUR NOTHING THAN A USELESS ANIMAL"I yelled back and everyone in the room just gasped "at least I am useful while you bunnys just hop around eating carrots being all lazy!"she tormented me "AHHH SHUT UP"I yelled getting more angry, and then I saw that I wasn't in the school anymore, it looks like I'm At AN ASYLUM WHAT!?!? "LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT IM NOT INSANE SHE TRAP ME HERE!"I yelled banging at the glass, the doctors were looking at me unamused omg.

Your pov
-dream-
I was back at my old house "I see your back love~"that sick voice said to me,I'm done with this "Show yourself!"I said angrily "Hehehe ahh oh sweetheart~"He said "I can't,.....well not yet at least love~"He said, what does he mean not yet!? "oh sweetheart look! It's your goat mom.."He said a little bit of disgust "momma...."I said trailing off "Hehehehe hunny oh love my little angel"The voice said as something wrap around my waist and brushing my hair "What are your doing?"I ask stubbornly, and he just said nothing.I tried to struggle free of his grip but maaaan he has an iron grip, sigh what am I gonna do now? "Oh sweetheart looks like it's time for you to wake up_ Bye~bye love~"The voice said as it fades away,Then a bright light shine
-End of dream-

Whoa what happened before that dream? "hello?"I called out it look like I'm in a hospital room, wait THE GUYS

Mr.Dream pov
I just got called a stalker but meh ok back to reality "Dream can you go see my child? Please!"Life ask or plead "Of course!"I replied "Can we come"I heard unisons of voice behind me, I turn around to find every skeleton and human that she met wants to come,I guess they all cared about her heh "Well asked Life for that....That's a lotta skeleton and humans...."I mumbled the last part, and every one of them turns there head or skull to life "Sigh of course but please if your done please tell me how she is"she said and we all nodded "Oh and use this, you can call me from that gem stone. Just say 'A beautiful life of a lie' And I will appear, and thank you"She said as the room filled with a bright light again, and she was gone "So what are we waiting for? LETS GO SKELES AND BOYS cuz I don't know"I said shrugging while sweating nervously "Realy Dream?"Nightmare ask and every one was giving me this face
=_=
"Ummm lets go hahahaha"I said awkwardly, as we walk to the hospital.

*Time skip cuz of embarrassed Mr.Dream*

When we almost got there we saw a light and we followed it "Ugghh it hurts man"We heard again "Shut up error cmon I heard (Y/n) had an accident!"Someone said again "OH YA CMON"They ran and they bumped us "hey! Oh wait it's you are you guys going to see (Y/n)?"Jammy ask and we all nodded with shock well some of us cuz most of us know about them "Well come on you go, we will follow you in the shadows and that thanks to my brother Nightmare! Or call him nighty because there's another night"Other me said and we a nodded again.As soon as we made it we ask (Y/n) name "Oh her yes she is at the 2nd floor number 43 have a nice day!"They said as we nodded and thanked them.When we made it to angels room, we saw there was a bandage around her chest, she was breathing slowly "At least she's ok.."said ink well original ink not Mr.ink "yeah let her rest first and soon tell life how's she's doing well or not"Said pj and we nodded.

Your pov
I was closing my eyes for a few minutes than I heard someone talking "Guys?"I ask "Angel?"They ask back.

3rd pov
As the boys looked at there angel smiling to see she's alright, but all as known, everything good always come to an end.The strange voice and his sister are planning something, but who knows as hint.Wait and see with your very own eyes.

A/n
Well this was not that bad but eeeyyyy at least these chapters are long enough to make up the time that I wasn't updating yeah I'm sorry about that but hey happy early Easter! Idk what month I forgot but it's almost Easter but yeah Happy Early Easter Everyone! And the T AND D I will do it later chapters are important ok
Ok see ya guys! 1221 words