Mistakes part 22

Your pov
After the yesterday incident, the guys brought me to the hospital to check on me but they say I can't run around but at least it's not that bad.

So I got ready and change my clothes into

When I got dress, I got downstairs to the kitchen and start making breakfast "GUY BREAKFAST AND SCHOOL"I yelled through out the mansion "COMIN HUN!"they said, they always like to make pet names at me No seriously this one time when we were at the ...

When I got dress, I got downstairs to the kitchen and start making breakfast "GUY BREAKFAST AND SCHOOL"I yelled through out the mansion "COMIN HUN!"they said, they always like to make pet names at me No seriously this one time when we were at the mall I just ask for milk Jynx just called me kitten,I wasn't mad or anything but I think he was happy cuz when we got home I pretended to act like a real kitten and just cuddle with him this made the rest of the guys jealous,Ok now back to the time when we finished we got into the car and I start driving to school.

*timeskip to school*

When we finally got there, I look at our schedule at Wednesday its
Music
Biology
Lunch
Dance class (Idk I want you to show your moves to the teacher, I think you already know who he is)
Drama
English
Clubs

Ok then off to the music class!
When we got there it was still empty wow I guess there really lazy to come here eh? "So wanna sit together?"jack ask and we all nodded in agreement, as we seat down monster bunny come towards our seat "Hey~do you want to change girls seat me?~ we can't get to know each other~"she said in a flirty tone "nO"they all said, with angered the girl just said "UGH why do you even like this girl she's ugly as helll! Come with me~sexys~"she said, but little did she know the teacher already came in and saw that, I think she's mad about it, I mean I did save her I guess she's just helping me back yeah "BUNNY DETENTION NOW,AND TOMORROW YOUR GOING TO THE PRINCIPAL WITH ME"she yelled with out her Melodic voice wow I guess she's real mad ok now I know don't tick off a teacher and don't judge a book by its dang cover O.O.

The bell rang as the the other student starts to flood in the class.

*time skip to biology*

When we got there we of course sat together again but there's six seat and we are five so we need one more person, but then I saw horror then I wave at him "Hey horror!"I greet him "Oh hey (Y/N) mind if I sit next to you guys?"he ask and we all nodded.

The guys pov
I guess we can't get mad at horror, the other student doesn't even let him sit next to them I guess he's pretty good on our book except those other skeleton and human..... idk

Horror pov
As I sat down I thought the guys were gonna give me glares but instead they smiled so I guess I smiled under my mask but I think they sense it, sigh she's so beautiful though I wish I can touch her lips it look soooooooo soft.

Your pov
As class start the teacher showed up he looks like horror brother but I know his name is Mr.terror so I guess yeah I'm sure of it.

"Ok class lets begin!"Mr.Terror said to the class

*Timeskip cuz idk what it does ~(>.<~)

The bell rang and we all walk to the cafeteria, but when we saw it was noisy we decide to eat at the roof top and we all agreed and thank goodness we got our own lunch or not we gotta stay at this noisy place.But then I said I forget my bottle at the locker (Idk ok) so I said "Hey I guys I need to get my water at my locker be back in a sec"and Donnie responded "Ok but better watch those mean girls are ticking me off" and I just giggled.

When I got there, I took my water bottle, but then I saw my necklace that my parents gave me, I guess I could were it (It's a heart shape but a gem inside and it can glow and You can choose the color)after I done my stuff I walk back to the cafeteria,but before I got the chance some boys surrounded me and I think the leader? Pinned me down (Is that how you spell it pinned?)And he said "Hey gorgeous~wanna come with me and have some 'Fun' on my bed with me?~ maybe we can make something out of it?~"He flirted, and I didn't understand one bit actually (Remember your innocent but brave and strong) "I'm sorry but what do you mean have fun on your bed? And make something out of it? Like a pillow fort?"I asked, when I said that the guys look at me at shock "Sooo your innocent huh? Heh a fresh new bait then"He said, A BAIT!? ARE THEY GONNA USE ME FOR FISHING!?!? OMG GOAT MOMMA HALP MEEEEEE "IM GONNA BE EATEN!?!?"I ask yelled "No but be eat out by me hun~"he said while purring like a cat "Are you canibal and why do you purr like a cat? Do I need to splash water on you?"I asked and they just chuckled "Heheheh Maybe From Down Th-"he was cut by Vincent Splashing water at him "Heya kitty i suggest you back away but if you don't then your gonna have A BLoOdY HeLl TiMe"Jack said as he close he's eyes and open them revealing a black yellow liquid oozing out of his eyes and mouth, and the boys quickly ran away.

"(Y/n) did they did anything to you!?"They asked in a worried tone        "No but the leader said this.

*Time skip of explanation of what the guy seductively said*

When I finish explaining of what the guy said, they look ticked of to the soul ehh "Umm guys?"I ask "Yeah?"they ask "Umm what does in mean by when I said 'do I need to splash water on you and the leader responds with 'maybe from down there?' What does it mean down there? The underground?"I ask in confusion and curiosity "Ehhh it's nothing hun"Hmm I'm suspicious now but ehh ok

A/n
OMMMMHGG MDDJSJSS IM SORRY IF I DIDNT UPDATE my data died again WIFI GET BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU
Let me love youuu~
Let me love you~
Ok I'll stop but is it to late to say sorry cuz I'm missin' more than your ok ok I'll stop but thanks for reader though I WILL UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN TO MAKE UP FOR THE
TIME THAT I HAVE LOST

Sooo what are you waiting
for?
Love me like you do
Lolo-love me like you do

The people in the book:AUTHOR STAHP WITH YA DANG TRASH

OK O.0 but why do you gotta be so rude don't you know I'm human tooo~

My new friends in wattpad (you): no your trash

I'm heart broken

(You): Don't give a dang AND JUST UPDATE THE STORY

OK GEEZ TAKE CHILL PILL FROM SANSY FRESHY BROSKIE (And yes sometime I do talk like a 90 or 80 idk slang) lol
1236 words