Show the move part 23

Your pov
The bell rang that meant lunch is over so To The DANCE CLASS!WOHOOO ok now lego!

When we made it we saw the teacher, they say call him mr.twist? (dancetale sans cuz Idk)
"ok class START DANCIN'"he said Wait there's no instructions WUT!?
"FREESTYLE KIDS"ohh ok

I dance with jack and the teacher seem to be impress  "Good job!"he said "Thank your sir"I said with a happy tone.

Mr.Twist pov
God she's so beautiful and a good dancer her reflexes though *sigh*

Your pov
He's STARING AT ME I can see it not feel it ;3

*Time skip to drama class*

Huh the teacher is pretty fabulous I think his name is Mr

Huh the teacher is pretty fabulous I think his name is Mr.mettaton or Mr.MTT "hello darlings~Let's start class shall we my little stars?~"he said then a certain skeleton tap my shoulder (I don't have picture) "umm hello is it Ok if I sit next to you?"The skeleton ask "Of course my names (Y/N)!"I said happily cuz I made a new friend "Oh my name is papyrus!"He said.

*timeskip cuz idk*

Time for English AUTHOR SKIP THERE IS NO USE FOR THIS! (But there's a plot twist)ok

When we got there, there was a note in the board that said
"I'm sorry student that I couldn't attend at school today because I'm sick you are free to do anything except please do not trash the class please"
The note said hmm ok me and the guys sit on separate sits cuz it was full sigh wow but then you know what that need to come that bunny wannabe dead "Hey sicko"She mockingly "Sup carrot"I reply and the class just silent down and she gasp at the burn and roaring fight "Tch you were supposed to be offended!"she said hmm I can play that game too "oh I was suppose to be offended? But wait weren't you offended? Oh sorry I guess I can't be offended but the only thing that offended me is your face!"I said with a smirk and the class just giggled at the burn "tch at least I'm smarter than you not dumber"bunny said but the class just stay silent "Well Get your birth name correct and change it to google so you can act like you know everything!"I said and the class just said OHHH but then It quite down and she look ticked off and I think some teachers and other student are watching or peeking from the door and I can hear them laugh actually Nice! "Why are you looking at the door? Waiting for your But to get kick out?"she ask some of the student giggled "no but why are you always getting on my nerves idiot"I said as a comeback And the class just said burn "Thx idiot start with I it's mean you!"she exclaimed and some of the class laugh and said "OHHH NO COMEBACK HUH?"They said "Heh well ugly starts with U"I said and Woohoo she doesn't have a comeback my last chance is here and now "roses are red violets are blue!
aww don't worry, faces like you belong to the zoo!
But don't worry I'll be there too!
Not in the cage!
But laughing at you!"I said, the class got wild and said OHH burn YAYY and roasted and stuff while she stands there looking dumb as ever heh I won now .

The teachers pov and student the outside of the door pov only boys
OMH I WISH I HAD MY PHONE WITH ME AND RECORD THAT WAS SO AWESOME and she looks so pretty and sexy~

*time skip to going home ya missed the club by singing"

Your pov
I'm at the park sitting on a Sakura tree, it's really pretty
-flash back-
"The Sakura trees are real Pretty!"little me said "I know Miha but not pretty as you!"She said and little me just giggled and kiss her cheek "I wuv you momma!"little me said "I love you too Miha!"mommma replied
-end of flash back-

Sigh I missed them so much than ever then I felt a warm thing slip down my face heh I'm guessing it's my year but eh ok, I then stood up and began walking back but then I bump into some one they drop there camera in the air and catch it and give his camera back "T-thanks the name is Swifty and this is my brothers Snazzy and siren"he said pointing towards the two skeleton behind him

(The blue one is swiftly and the middle is siren and the green one is snazzy)
"Oh my name is (Y/N) nice to meet 'cha and sorry about that!"I said And apologizing for bumping into him "Ahh it's ok!"he said

The omega timeline brother or the ones on top pov
OMG SHES SOOO CUTE AND I HEARD ABOUT IN ENGLISH CLASS ROASTING AND BURNING BUNNY I WISH I SAW THAT

Angel please don't forget me~

A/n
Sorry for short chapter but thanks though for viewsAND WHEN I WAS JUST UONE FOR 2 or 3 DAYS MY NOTIFICATIONS HAD GONE UP 81 LAST TIME WAS 59 OMGGGG
Others :calm down
Me:But the burn was so awesome
Others: true true
Me: hehehe ik but credit to creator I do not own this Burns's
Others:Yup
ok bye 910 words