A Twist of a life and A/n PLEASE READ part 29

Your pov
"Umm I pick angel?"I said awkwardly "Angel huh THATS PERFECT JUST LIKE YOUR RA-"Blueberry said but I cut him off by Pressing my finger on my lips telling him No "Umm I mean yeah it's a perfect name like your....your..... uhhhhhhh PERSONALITY YAH THATS IT YEA t-Totally yeah n-n-nothing weird umm heh"He said while sweating nervously, I gave him a thumbs up and he blushed "Angel That's beautiful for a nickname!"Day said, and every one agreed "So what class now?"Art,History, and clubs, Ok TO MR.INK CLASS"I yelled "Wait you guys have the same class as me, Can I join?"Raspberry ask "Sure, why not?"I said giving a warm smile that made everyone blush "Ahem ok let's go"Moon said "Bye!"Said idle and cray "Bye!"We said.As we walk there we chat a bit until me made it.

As we made, Raspberry open the door for me "After you, m'lady~"He said "Thank you sir~"I said while playing the roll hehe and I think the others are giving him a death glare "Ahh hello (Y/n)"Mr.Ink greeted me "Hello mister ink!"I greet back,We all got inside I sat down with sharp,Val,And song "Ok class today were going to draw Face expressions"He said and we all nod "Ok let's begin"He said as the class starts.

After finishing drawing, we got up to our next subject, History, Huh mister nightmare? I guess it's been awhile since I last saw him.We parted from raspberry as he kissed my hand goodbye and I blush while the skeleton eye light were out while sharp Was doing a insane smile, "Ok that's enough of scary stuff"I said to them "Oh yeah sorry angel"Sharp said as he use my new nickname "It's ok Sharpy!"I said giving him a nickname Like every nickname I made is just using the originals and combined With a 'Y' "Aww no problem, Your such a..."He trails off and then all the guys said something in unison "Cinnamon roll!"And that scared the fluff out of me THERE GOING TO EAT ME!.I quickly back away and they looked at me confused and worried "Angel is something wrong?"Val ask "y-y-you g-guys a-a-a-aren't going t-t-o-to e-e-e-e-e-eat me r-r-right?"I stuttered out, and they look each other and then me and they all broke down laughing "Ofcourse not haha Angel haha angel hehhe why do you say that?"Dusk ask "*Gulp* because you said I'm a cinnamon roll isn't a cinnamon roll a bread with cinnamon and got roll around and turn into a roll of bread with cinnamon?"I ask and they shook there head "No angel it's just a word to describe who you are Now let's go to the class"Noon said as well nodded I go back working to class.

When we made there, the class was noisy I guess mister nightmare isn't here,Then another Skeleton came, I think his the security

(To lazy to find his picture so I drew him do not steal if you want please credit the owner of the drawer and if you trace please credit the drawer as well thank you for your concerns)

"Hello class mister night will not attend today, so I will replace him for today and my name Is security Geno or call me Mr.Geno"He said Mr.Geno? Huh same like Geno from aftertale but he doesn't have a slash on his stomach, Ok I'm spacing out again Get back back to class already (Y/n) "Okay today we are going to take quizzes about how America was made (Don't ask I'm still doing this before I do my homework ok!)