16-Discussion

I love this vid!!
Clementine POV:
I woke up with Gabe's arms around my waist. Oh my god,last night was amazing. I turn around and see Gabe looking at me smiling. "Hey..."I whisper "Hey,did you like last night?"Gabe whispered. "I loved it"

We kissed,he rolls us over making me go on top of him. I blushed as we kept kissing. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. "Let's get dressed"I said. "Okay"He said

((A\N:God I really love it when they make out and I don't know why..:))

We both got dressed. After I got dressed I went into the nursery,then I saw Lee not in his crib.

Normal POV:
Clementine's eyes widen and went downstairs. Then she saw Kate in the kitchen. With Lee in her arms feeding him a bottle.

"Hey Clem,I went to go check on Lee and Gabrielle,Lee was awake and hungry. Sorry if I scared you"Kate said

"Its okay. Thanks.."Clementine said sighing and smiling

Kate smiled and looked at the newborn. His eyes were shut but was still drinking the bottle. Kate kisses Lee's forehead gently.

David came out of his room. "Morning Kate,Clementine"David said. He kisses Kate. "Hey kid..."He said to Lee"Looks just Gabriel..... My boy,with a son of his own,I thought that'll never happen during all this"

"I'm glad I met him,he keeps me happy."Clementine said smiling

"He always kept me happy...."David said"I remember when Gabe was six,he told me that he wanted a wife and children. That he always wanted a happy family..."

"He must've been a dreamer too huh?"

"Yep..... Just like Mariana...."

Gabe came downstairs.

"Morning Gabe.."Kate said smiling.

"Morning Kate.."Gabe said yawning.

"Come on Gabe.. Tough men don't yawn in the morning"David said as he gave Gabe a little push. They both play fight with each other.

Clementine and Kate chuckled as they watched. Javi then came running downstairs with his eyes widen. Everyone looked at him. "There's some trouble...."Javi said

"What's wrong"Kate asked.

"You guys gotta see this... "

Kate hands Lee back to Clementine then David,Javi,and Kate went upstairs. Gabe and Clementine just looked at each other confused. "Wanna go check it out?"Gabe asked. "Okay..."Clementine said

They both went up to the roof where Javi,David,and Kate were at. "What's going on?"Clementine asked. 

"I see a something old burnt up.... It might be trouble"Javi said"Maybe we should gate the cabin"

"Javi is right.... We need to keep this place safe..... Espically now that Gabrielle and Lee are here"David said"By noon Me,Javi,Tripp,Conrad,and Gabe will go on a run to find something to protect the cabin"

"Sounds like a good idea...."Javi said"You in Gabe?"

Gabe looked at Clementine then Lee then to Javi. "I'm in...."He said

"I'll go tell Tripp and Conrad.."David said then he left with Kate

"Hey Javi,what is burnt down anyways?"Gabe asked

"It looks like a prison...... Damn and the tower looks like a tank shot it...."Javi said"And I think its been like that for a while,Let's go inside and get ready"

"We'll be right there"Clementine said"Just give us a minute"

Javi nods then left. Clementine sighs and shakes her head. "What's wrong babe?"Gabe asked

"I...... I-I just want you to be safe."Clementine said

"Babe nothing bad will happen to me.... I promise...."

"I... I don't wanna lose you,Gabrielle and Lee were just born,and it'll be scary."

"Clementine,you know we have gotten out of a lot of problems before. I will be safe... Nothing is going to hurt me,I promise..."

"I understand Gabe.... I love you".

"I love you too."He kisses her forehead"Let's go,I got to get ready to go on the supply run."

Clementine smiles then they went back inside with the others.

End of that chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!