7-Pack Up And Move Out

Warning:Lemon!!! (My first one.... )
Clementine POV:
The next week...
12:00 pm.......
Javi said we gotta get out of the cabin today because the herd is close. I pack my ammo,food,water,clothes,sleeping bag and first aid kit in my bag. I ate some leftovers for breakfast,Eleanor put our leftovers in bowls and covered them with a top. Finally, my stomach feels good,I realized because the best night I ever had was when Eleanor made cupcakes and I ate peaches. Horrible combination right?

I put on my brown shirt,boots,jacket,and the necklace around my neck that Gabe gave to me a day after we started dating. It was a heart with a red diamond inside. We all grabbed our weapons and left the cabin.

8 hours later......
We were in the van,Gabe was asleep while I was in his arms. My head rested on his lap. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Next day.....
"Clem..... Clementine"I heard a voice say,it was Gabe rubbing my back. I sat up,"Did you sleep well?"He asked me,"Of course,best part is I dreamt of you"I said,we both stare at each other and we both lean in. We kissed each other for like 10 seconds and stopped for air. No one was in the van except me and Gabe. "Where is everyone?"I asked,"They went out for supplies,they'll be back soon" Gabe said.

"What do you wanna do?"I asked.

"I don't know"he replied

"Gabe,what do you think what life would be like if it wasn't like this?"

"Well,if it wasn't like this,Mariana would be alive still,Kate would not be shot,but what it would be horrible..... If I have never met you"he said

I grabbed his arm,and kissed him,He kisses back and lays me down.

Normal POV:
Clementine starts taking off Gabe's shirt,Gabe takes off Clementine's shirt revealing her bra. He takes off her bra and kisses her breast. Clementine quietly moans,Gabe takes off her pants and underwear.

Gabe puts his fingers in her,she moans loudly and arched her back as he goes faster then stops. He takes off his pants and underwear.

"You sure you wanna do this?"Gabe asked

"Yes,I wanna do this"Clementine said

He went inside her. Thrusting slowly then faster as Clem moans a little louder and telling him to go fast. "Oh yes.... Gabe....... Faster.." Clementine said moaning,he goes faster and hard. This went on for 30 minutes(A\N:Damn Javi takes forever). Clem came as Gabe came inside her, Clem never felt that way before,she felt relaxed as she was filled up. They were sweating and breathing heavily then Clementine and Gabe put their clothes back on,after they were done they sat on the seats smiling.

"That was amazing" Clem said. Gabe kisses her cheek. "It was"Gabe said. Clementine and Gabe fell asleep,right when Javi got back. Javier looks at them and smirks. He saw Gabe having his arm around Clementine.

"Told you they hit it off"Eleanor said. Javier just rolls his eyes and cross his arms."We should probably get going" He said.

A few minutes later,as Javi is driving,Gabe and Clem open their eyes,look at each other,smile,and go back to sleep.

End of that chapter! I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!!