Untitled Part 19

"Milady, shouldn't we be heading back before it gets dark?" Kai asked, looking around carefully.

"But I don't wanna go back to a place so boring and gloomy!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"We all know it is never boring as long as that moody Uchiha and hyperactive Uzumaki boy are around." Kouta rolled his eyes.

Blaze had dragged Falcon into the lake to play with him, while the 3 of us sat in the meadow resting. This was way more peaceful than sitting in that old man's house and listening to the constant bickering of those dobe's.

"Milady, your eyes are starting to glow red. It's getting dark." Kai muttered, standing up to fetch the two wolves in the lake. I took out one of my swords to examine the glowing red. I couldn't help but narrow my eyes at the sight of it. Nothing about me feels real, it's as if the real me had been broken apart and replaced with another face.

"Milady~Milady~ Your eyes are a beautiful color tonight!" Blaze came jumping in, running around as if he had not let out enough energy in the lake. I gave Blaze a small smile and wiped the dry dirt away from his headband.

"You have got to save that energy of yours in battle." Falcon trotted over, heaving a heavy sigh. Blaze let out a giggle as he twirled around and shook his flaming tail with every step. Kouta let out a loud yawn and rolled over on his back, letting a whine out as he stretched.

"C'mon you three. Get up and get moving. Kai is getting impatient." I chuckled. They groaned in protest but continued to follow along. I would notice Kai looking behind every so often, but hadn't said a word.

"Is something the matter, Kai?" I finally asked as he turned around for the 14th time.

"Mi'lady, I may be wrong, but perhaps I hear something following us." His deep voice growled out. Everyone suddenly surrounded me in a defensive stance, baring their fangs out.

A pair of bright yellow eyes was seen from the trees and started to grow brighter as it came closer. Kai looked as if he were to pounce, but I shushed them and held a hand out to stop them. "Who's there?"

"I won't hurt you." A gentle voice greeted us. We were approached by a beautiful snow white wolf. It had two piercings on its left ear, and around its neck was a red and white...something....it was something...maybe a collar? I saw some strange writing written on a strap of paper and surrounded it's tail. The paper didn't constrict its tail or anything, in fact, it was as if it were floating.

"Well, er, alright...what's your name?"

The wolf's face scrunched up in confusion, and shook it's head. "I...I don't know."

"What?!"

"I had woke up in this forest for what seems like a day ago and wandered around, having nothing to do or any idea what happened. I followed you guys hoping you would know who I was..."

"Sorry, we have no clue who you are!" Blaze piped up, curiously circling around the wolf.

"Oh, I see..." it mumbled before turning around. "Thank you anyways..Sorry to bother you."

"W-Wait! Come with us!" I suddenly shouted, surprising everyone including myself.

"Mi'lady, are you sure?" Kouta asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah. Since you don't have any particular place to go, why not join us?" I stepped forward, and knelt down.

The wolf pondered for a bit, and hesitantly nodded, coming closer. "M-May I call you mi'lady as well?It seems to fit you.."