Untitled Part 13

"Sasuke, I'm in point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it!"

"....."

"Kimiko!" Four sudden voices called out.

"Ugh, I don't get why I have to do this. Kimiko, I'm at Ichirakus."

"KIMI-CHAN! YOU GOT RAMEN WITHOUT ME?!"

"Just kidding, I'm at point D, right next to the dumb thing."

"Alright you two, stop fooling around. Naruto, you're too slow. Okay, squad 7-The target has moved! Follow it!"

All of us quickly moved and hid behind a few trees while oniisan hid behind a bush. I simply sat on a tree branch and watched from above.

"What's your distance from the target?" I let him take charge of this since these weren't my kinds of mission. I'm more of the crash, boom, and bang sort of person, as I explained to the hokage. He simply shrugged his shoulders and said I had to go along but won't have to do anything. It was either that or help him do some dumb boring paperwork. As if I would stay in one dumb place all day, shuffling through papers as time slowly drones on.

"Five meters. I'm ready just give the signal!" Naruto's voiced cracked through the little receiver. Sasuke and Sakura both confirmed as well.

"Okay.....NOW!"

The three genin jumped out from behind the trees and ran towards the target. In case you couldn't figure it out, we were simply trying to catch a dumb cat that got away. This is why I prefer canines; they're loyal and obedient unlike the felines. Blech.

"I got it! I got it!" Naruto cried out, once again hurting my ears. The cat's wails could be heard as well. As the feline continuously scratched Naruto and giving loud wails, I hopped down on one of the branches but lost my footing at the last moment, causing me to fall on top of someone.

"Oof!" A sudden gruff voice cried out from underneath. Oopsies....I could hear a sudden loud screech escape from Sakura as I quickly picked myself up and dusted myself off.

"Ehh..sorry 'bout that..."

"It's fine." Sasuke replied, shoving his hands in his pockets. I gave a confused look as to why he wasn't giving me the cold shoulder. I could tell Sakura was just as confused as I was. I merely shrugged, not really caring for his reason. His business I guess, not mine.

"Well, Miko's fine so....lost pet, Tora, captured. Mission accomplished." I have no idea how oniisan can actually put up with this dumb mission. I could tell Naruto was about to crack so I quickly signaled everyone to pull out the tiny receivers on our ears out before we become deaf.

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS!?!?! I HATE CATS!!!" Naruto screamed out, holding the cat by the collar far away from his beaten and scratched up face. I let out a small giggle as I heard oniisan collapse onto the ground.

"What should we do with Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura glanced over at the bushes. I waved them off, walking over to where he was.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll drag him along and be there shortly."

~~~

"How did...I thought you said you were dragging him along. How did you manage to get here before us!?" Sakura looked at the now half-dazed jonin that had collapsed earlier and me.

I gave a tiny smile. "It's a secret~" Although all I did was use the teleportation jutsu. I stood next to oniisan, watching the scary lady squeeze a life out of the cat. Her coo's were sweet enough to make me sick. I turned around and faked a gag, hearing oniisan chuckle. "Kouta, c'mere!"