14

Of course Lucy had to be here, Camila thought as she walked into the room where the girls were getting ready for the show. She smiled as Lauren turned towards her. She ran her eyes up Lauren's body, biting her lip. She met Lauren's eyes and she smirked, "Looking good, Jauregui." She added a playful wink making Lauren playfully roll her eyes.

   Lucy smirked and came up behind the smiling girl, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her closer. She leaned in and kissing her neck causing Lauren to squirm and giggle. "She's so beautiful and all mine." Camila bit the inside of her cheek. She felt a wave of jealousy wash over her as she stared at the giggling couple.

"Girls, five minutes till show." The girls grinned and thanked the man before finishing up the outfits and walking out. It was awkward as the two girls walked out together, making their ways to the back of the crowd to watch the girls onstage.

   "So, you and Lauren. Good?" Lucy nodded quickly.

   "Yeah yeah. We're great. It's great." It was quiet for a while again before Lucy sighed and turned to look at Camila.

   "Please don't do this." Camila turned to the girl as well and raised an eyebrow.

   "Don't do what?" Lucy gave her a look and crossed her arms.

   "Make it awkward around us." Camila raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

   "It's not." Lucy gave her an unamused face, "stop with the looks. I'm not making it weird. We just faded away from each other. And, you're still my best friend and you know I'm always here for you we've just drifted apart." Camila shrugged and faced away from Lucy.

   Lucy shook her head and bit her lip, glancing at Camila for a few seconds as the lights dimmed and music started to play.

   "Camila, I know you like her. And you have to fight for her." Camila's breath caught in her throat as she turned to the girl, but Lucy was already gone.

---

This is short and not edited but this was all I can do. I'll hopefully have wifi soon and be able to post more. Thank you for reading!