35

Sorry if you don't remember anything! You might need to reread a couple past chapters to remember, or you don't. Doesn't really matter :)

●●●

Grayson and I exited Dolan Enterprises and started walking.

Suprisingly, we didn't walk to a place down the street like last time. Grayson said that we are going to some where special for to eat. He was rushing me, saying something about a sunset?

We walked to his parking spot and got in the car.

"I think you'll love it. Well hopefully. Plus, I have to tell you something." He said excitedly.

I laughed at his excitement as we backed out of the parking lot.

The drive to the unknown place was silent, but not ackward.

Grayson's hand on my thigh, swirling circles on my legs, made it comforting.

We soon came to a stoplight.

Grayson pulled out a blindfold and handed it to me smirking.

I smirked before taking it, "Kinky I see."

I winked.

He laughed, but then mumbled to himself.

"You haven't even seen all of it."

I looked down at the blindfold. It was definitly taken from the "playroom" Grayson had, judging by the red silky texture and design.

I placed the blindfold over my eyes and tied up the back.

"Ok done." I said.

I heard the car come to a stop and Grayson open the car door to get out.

He came around the car and opened the passenger seat door and told me to come out. I carefully placed down both of my feet outside the car with Grayson taking both of my hands, helping me get out.

"Don't worry," Grayson laughed. "You're not going to fall."

I'm assuming I was being too cautious and too slow, so Grayson picked me up by the legs, draping me over his shoulders.

"Come on slow poke."  He grunted.

I giggled as his arms tightened around my legs. After a few seconds walking, he put me back down on the ground.

"Stay here." He called from far away.

I stayed where Grayson told me too, but after a while I started getting frustrated.

"Grayson." I called.

No answer.

"Grayson!" I called again.

No answer.

I contemplated taking off the blind fold but thought of the consequences first. He would probably just be mad and push me up against the car, like he always does. I lift my hands to the blindfold to take it off but a hand on my arm and back stops me.

"Don't even think about it." He whispers.

I raise my eyebrows as I realize that Grayson never left me.

"Can I take it off yet? This is giving me some hardcore anxiety."

I laugh at myself but deep down I'm dying inside.

"Not yet."

I hear leaves and sticks crunching around me as I feel Grayson's hand leave my back. The anxiety I had before became stronger as I start thinking about the worse situation that I could be in right now. I clench my jaw telling myself mentally to stop, but my mind doesn't listen.