epilogue

3 years later

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" jimin panics trying to find his car keys, yoongi, solji, and a two year old jihyun watches the scene.

"um babe?-" yoongi coos hoping to ease the man's frustration, but it does seem to be going as far planned. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" jimin snaps.

"well, i just wanted to say that your keys are in your back pocket and that there are minors in this house hold."

——

"min hani-"

"tHATS MY BABY GIRL OH MY GAWD SHES AN ADULT NOW!"

"MAMI CHULA"

"HOLY FUCK GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN"

"YOURE GRADUATING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!"

"SHES 18"

"SHES 11"

"you're all embarrassing her." yoongi says mentally face palming himself.

hani was red from embarrassment all of her friends giggling at her family.

——

"COME HERE MY CHILD AND GIVE EOMMA A HUG" jimin yells rushing to his daughter hugging the life out of here.

"eomma~~" hani whines hugging him back, soon hoseok, jaebum, namjoon, seokjin, jungkook, taehyung, yoongi, and the kids joins the hug, everyone being emotional and shit.

"i refuse to let you go to college, you're staying with me forever." jimin cries.

——

everyone was asleep except for jimin and yoongi, "today was so emotional." jimin says tracing random shapes on yoongi's chest.

"well, we have two more to go to."

it was finally beginning to dawn on jimin that he had to be an emotional bitch two more times.

"shit."

----

short and rushed (((: