EDITED!

Today was the day where the whole bangtan boys comes together with the curious children wondering how they all met.

"Yoongi-ah, is the living-room clean?" Jimin asked as he was washing dish.

no response.

"Yoongi?" Jimin calls out once again.

He walked in the living room to see a sleeping Yoongi with a feather duster in his hand.

Grandpa.

"Yoongi! Idiot!" He yells lightly hitting him on the shoulder to wake up.

"Hey stop hitting me!" Yoongi whines.

"Go help Solji get dressed, I'll finish the rest," Jimin says then smirked to himself. "Hey that rhymed, maybe I do have some more jams up my sleeve."

"No you don't."

"Shut the fuck up."

"MOMMY SAID A BAD WORD!" Solji yelled.

The door bell rang and Jimin answered the door revealing Namjoon and Jin with their 3 kids.

"Joonie, Jin, Lee, Mali, and Baekhyun!" Jimin greets before letting them in. "LEE!!" Solji yells running downstairs and hugs the younger one.

"Solji, you still look adorable as always." Namjoon says smiling at the little girl. "Mommy says I'm the cutest one out there!" Solji beams.

Jin coughed loudly.

"Anyways where's Hani and Yoongi?" he asked.

"Probably asleep since they were up late last night." Jimin responded.

The door bell rang again. "I'LL GET IT!" Baekhyun yelled, he opened the door then screamed and he ran straight towards Namjoon saying "Theres a horse at the door!"

He hugged the 9 year old, muttering "God dammit, hoseok."