"hani unnie, you said that oppa and eomma already told you how t-they met?" the little girl asked laying on hani's white aesthetically pleasing bed. "yes, why'd you ask?" the older asked still focusing on her laptop.

"can you-"

"tell you how they adopted us and why?"

"yah! how did you know i was going to say that?" solji rose up from the bed fast enough to almost get whiplashed. "i heard you talking about it to oppa but he said next week, and same with eomma." hani answered.

"so will you?"

"yes."

"really?"

"no."

solji huffs and pouts before exiting the room going to her parents room, she knocks on the door softly. she hears a 'come in' then turns the nob to open the door.

she sees jimin cuddled up into yoongi's side, and yoongi has his arm around his waist. solji climbs up onto the bed before squeezing in between the two, a pout still rests on her face.

"what's wrong baby?" yoongi asked softly playing in her hair, "i really want to know how you adopted me and hani, but no one will tell me." she mumbles enough them to hear. jimin laughs at solji's grumpiness, "does it really mean that much to you?"

she nods her head.

"ah.. how did we even think of adopting?" jimin asked yoongi who was almost asleep. "hm? oh um it was a day before our anniversary."

october 12, 2016

jimin and yoongi were on the couch watching tv, legs tangled up together, jimin had his head on yoongi's chest slowly falling asleep.

until a commercial came on about an adoption center in busan, this caught jimin's attention, yoongi was asleep. jimin's eyes started to tear at the sight of children being left by their parents, and not having a family.

when the commercial ended jimin was full on crying at this point, yoongi's shirt had a wet spot and being a light sleeper he is woke to the wetness and jimin whaling.

"jiminie, baby, what's wrong?" sitting up along with jimin hugging him tightly while wiping the tears away just for new ones to come.

"th-tha-that co-commerci-cial a-an-and th-the kids h-had no f-fam-family and that ma-made me s-s-sad." jimin was a stuttering mess, yoongi couldn't even understand what was trying to say. "jiminie, breathe. i can't understand what you're saying."

jimin calmed down a bit after 3 minutes of crying, "now tell why you were crying." yoongi said running his hands through his boyfriends hair.

"there was this commercial from the Adoption Center of Busan, and it showed children being sad, some were crying, and i got emotional because they don't have a family to be happy with, i wish i could adopt all of them." jimin explains silently crying again.

"shh, it's okay. if you want maybe one day we can adopt child if that will make you happy, yeah?" yoongi asked with a soothing tone, jimim nodded snuggling into yoongi, his face hidden in his neck.

this gave yoongi an idea for jimin's birthday.

solji was already asleep in yoongi's arms, soft snores coming out of her mouth. "yoongi chuckled at the then looked at jimin who had done the same exact thing as solji. "goodnight my precious angels." he whispers kissing the top of their heads before closing his eyes falling into a deep slumber.

it's been like 2 weeks i think, but this is all i have for you guys. i would write some smut but this book is too fluffy for that and i don't know how to write smut. the farthest i've gone was a make out session.

this book is almost about to end, in like 5-8 chapters?? it depends.