It made my own heart break to see him crying like that. I just wanted to sit next to him and hug him until he stopped. And comfort him until he fell asleep. But I didn't, I walked away when he wouldn't tell me anything. I just keep replaying that conversation in my head. How sad his voice sounded was pulling at my heart. But I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up with Jaime yelling at me. I guess I over slept.

"Ok, ok, I'm getting up calm down" I say to him. He just looked at me weird.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing" he states.

I get off my bed and walk around him, and into the bathrooms and I change my clothes into my uniform and tie my tie and I grab my robes since it's cold out. It's only been a week since we came back from Christmas break so it's still very cold out.

Jaime and I meet up with Lynn and we all walk to divination together. We got to class and professor Trelawney was ready to start her usual thing, I don't like divination, it's one of those classes that I can't wrap my head around it. But it ended soon enough and we were off to potions, I hesitate to go in there, I do have a bit of paranoia that Slughorn is going to know that I took potion ingredients, but he doesn't seem to know and he greets everyone entering the room.

I tried to pay attention but Kellin was there and he was not looking at anything but the floor. His ebony hair was in his face and he was silent, not that he talked much in this class to begin with, but still. I know this has something to do with last night. But when Jaime elbows me, I glare at him.

"What the hell" I mutter at him.

"Your staring again mate" he said.

I looked down at my textbook and I looked over at Lynn's, to see what page were on, and I turn to the page and started working on the potion. It's called the Essence of Dittany, it regrows skin over large gashes and wounds. It's a more simpler potion to brew. I was able to brew it the correct way, so was Lynn but Jaime had trouble at first, but after his second try he was able to do it right. Third times the charm with Hime. Let's just say that potions isn't Jaime's favorite class.

Than class was over and we put everything away and we cleaned up then we were on our way to charms. As we were leaving I noticed that Kellin was moving very slow.

"I'll met you in charms I forgot something" I told my friends.

"Okay" they said.

I went back into the classroom and walked up to Kellin.

"Hey Kellin" I said to him. He jumped when I talked.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I said.

"It's okay" he said uninterested.

"How are you doing, you were kind of upset last night" I said to him.

"Oh, I'm fine thanks, I'll see you later" he said quickly and then left the room.

I was left confused, so I left and headed to charms and I meet Jaime and Lynn in the room after a disinterested greeting from professor Flitwick. I sat at my table with Jaime and Tony, I don't talk to him much, since he is a Hufflepuff, and this is really the only class we have together other than Defense Against the Dark Arts. Lynn sits at different table with a Ravenclaw girl. I forgot her name.