When I walked out, Chad was sliding his bag on his shoulder and he let out a whistle as I appeared.

"Damn. Aren't I lucky?" I blushed and reached down for my bag. When I leaned back up, Chad's was stuck on my chest, a burning hunger inside his eyes. Boys...

"Come on, Chad. That's enough sight seeing on my chest." He chuckled and surprised me by lifting me onto his back. For extra effect, I slapped his toosh—yes I said 'toosh', don't judge. Chad mocked the nay of a horse and speed walked downstairs with me laughing like my mouth was having a seizure.

We were greeted by everyone else in the living room. When Chad put me down, I felt dizzy and almost tripped.

"Y'all ready to hit heaven's place of tan?" Chad hollered and we all screamed in excitement, stampeding through the front door and outside to the awaiting van.

Taylor and Kara decided to ride in front because they claimed that they could get some more alone time. But we all know they meant giving themselves some more alone time to grope each other without us gagging. Fantastic idea.

We climbed into the van back with our luggage and cuddled up with our significant other, minus Adam, Matthew, Simon and Hunter, of course.

"Say, 'squash your balls'!" Haley yelled holding her selfie stick and in position with the rest of us.

"Squash your balls!" We chorused, then we actually realized what Haley had said, setting of comments like, "Eww!", "Gross, Haley!", and "Poor balls."

"Y'all set?" Taylor stuck his head through the window and asked. When we replied with a 'Yeah', he got his head back in, starting the van, as well as our hopefully crazy beach adventure.

°°°
"And we're here!" Kara announced and I rolled my eyes. As if we couldn't see the massive stretch of the sea.

The van stopped and we hopped out. Chad helped me out, being the gentleman he is. I pulled my shades down, grinning widely as I was greeted with a clearer vision of Sun Rock Beach. The sun loomed overhead, warm enough to bring about pleasing amounts of heat on my bare skin. The water that looked as if it met the sky was bluer that I had expected, almost the same colour as my eyes. I could hear the sound of the waters lapping against rocks and seagulls fumbling about. Myriad people scattered the white sand looking tiny ants that made my skin crawl.

I followed the group down to the sand where we were searching for a good spot. As I walked, a bunch of whistles were thrown my way and lot of glares from the girls too. Chad pulled me into his side territoriality and I didn't mind one bit.

"This will do." Rachel led us up to a big enough spot that was almost blanketed by the shade of the trees. The guys set their stuff down and I pulled my blanket out, connecting it with Chad's.

"Mind applying this on me?" I held up a tube of sunscreen and smirked teasingly at Chad.

He immediately dropped whatever he was doing and crawled over to me. "No, ma'am." He grinned and took the tube in his hands. I tugged my shorts down and smiled as I heard Chad's sharp intake of breath. Nice to know I have an effect on him. I laid down on my stomach, resting my head on my folded arms, as Chad got to work on rubbing his hands all over my body. See what I did there?

°°°

"Don't they look so hot out there?" Kara asked us, mentioning to the boys who were running off into the water with individual surfboards. Us girls—me, Rachael, Kara, Savannah and Haley—were propped up on our elbows, well relaxed under the sun.

"Eh. I can't say the same," Savannah said and the girls laughed, not me.

"Right." Rachael grabbed her mate's hand and they shared a loving smile.