"Nah, but someone's definitely been up there." Nick sighed, I felt my breath stop, oh god, I was right, someone was there. Dad had called the cops and everyone was sitting around me as my whole room and outside was being looked over, Mum and Dad were talking to one of the officers.

A loud knock came from the front door, and I heard Nick groan,  I closed my eyes and snuggled into Dec's body and this time I pretended to be sleeping, I just can't deal with anything else today, even if he is my boyfriend. He's been around here constantly since that first day he knew that Declan was staying, only leaving when Dad kicks him out at ten each night, even then he hates leaving me here. 

"Fuck, Luke's here, I really hate that guy." Nick spat, I could hear the pure hatred in his words, I've never heard Nicky sound so mad, he's never said how much he hates Luke either.

"So do I, but Izzy loves him so what more can we do." I felt my heart burn as Dec whispered out those words, he sounded like he didn't even want to say them, god I'm such a fucking bitch, I've hurt him so much. Did he just call me Izzy? I think that hurt just as much, he's never called me that, ever.

"Declan, take her up to my room, he's not seeing her like that, Summer will help her get dressed." Dad's booming voice echoed through the room, within seconds I was being lifted and carried up the stairs, I was then carefully place on Mum and Dad's huge bed, and the instant Dec let me go, I felt so cold and alone. I opened my eyes slowly only to see him kneeling beside the bed looking at me, his hand reaching over to cover me with the blankets.

"Get some rest, your Mum will be here soon." he said while brushing my hair behind my ears softly, I love that, I always get mum to do that, it's calming. Dec went to stand up and leave but I was fast enough to catch his hand and grab it, he turned with a sad smile before kneeling again.

"Please don't go." I whispered, he never said anything but he leaned forward and kissed the tip of my nose softly, my eyes closed as I felt his lips on me, when he went to move back, my hand grabbed the back of his head to hold him there. Both our eyes locked in an intense staring match , my fingers combing through his hair, his face only an inch away from mine, I could feel his warm breath hit my face, my heart was going wild.

"Bell." he whispered so softly, his eyes flicked to my lips then back to my burning gaze, before I knew what I was doing I leaned that little bit closer, while my hand brought his face forward. As our lips touched ever so slightly, my whole body tingled, in a matter of seconds our lips were frim against each other, his hand cupped my cheek as his tongue slid slowly inside my mouth, the kiss was slow, soft but firm and it felt like I was in heaven. 

He pressed his forehead into mine, our lips slowly unlocking and I was panting from just his touch, our eyes glued to each other, I could see straight through his eyes, he was in pain. Before he moved back his lips pecked my again softly before he ungripped my hand from his hair and moved back out of my reach.

"I can't do this." I'm surprised I could even hear him say that, I was going to ask what he couldn't do but he stood up and walked over to the door, his eyes glazed over from what I can only think are tears.

"I'm leaving today, I can't be here anymore, I shouldn't have kissed you, you have a boyfriend, I'm sorry." he whispered as the door opened and he left, the door closed behind him and I was just staring at the place he was last standing, that's when I burst into tears.

"Izzy, is everything alright?" Mum asked as she came in the room with a pair of my trackies and a shirt, I nodded and sniffled, I wiped my tears away before I sat up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, my heart was breaking in two ever so slowly, I can't believe I kissed him, I pressed my fingers to my lips to try and remember how his lips felt on mine, I've been waiting years to do that, our first kiss.