Chapter 1

Scarlett POV

"Kids! Come down here!" I screamed for my teenage twins to come down from upstairs.

"Yeah mom?" Alex asked me with Iszy on his back.

"Is this one of the rare opportunities that dad is home?" Iszy asked.  "Yes, and we have news for both of you." I told them. Iszy hopped off of Alex's back and ran to the living room spotting Victor.

"Dad!"  "Daddy!" they both yelled in unison. I giggled at them and saw them hugging Victor.

Iszy jumped on his back and Alex walked up and hugged his waist. "We missed you dad!"

I sat on the couch watching them all together. "So what so we need to talk about?" Iszy asked getting off of Victor's back. "So we have been thinking and we think its a good idea for you guys to go to school." Victor told them.

The twins looked at each other and started cheering. "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! You're the best parents ever!!" They said in unison. "Funny, you only say that when you get something you want." Victor said chuckling.

"We've been wanting to go to school for a while! What school are we going to?" the twins asked in unison. "Ouran Academy." Victor told them.

The twins just fainted and Victor and I put them on the couch. Victor sighed and chuckled "They're your kids." I bit my lip and chuckled. "But who's fish have no sense of direction, oh right yours." I told him. He laughed and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss. "Hey!" Alex yelled. "No baby-making while we are here! When we're at school fine, but just stop it!" Iszy told us.

"Here's the thing Iszy. If it wasn't for make out sessions, how do you think you were born?" I asked my kids rhetorically.

Victor, Iszy, and Alex said "Ewwww!!!" in unison.

"Kids, go upstairs to get ready tomorrow." Victor told the kids while pointing upstairs. "Okay!" they said in unison

Iszy POV

Yes, we're going to school! Being homeschooled is sooo boring. You really just study, study, and study. You really never do anything fun.

Alex walked up behind me showing me a form. It was a letter sent to us about our scholarships.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alex Nikiforov: Music, Dance Choreography, Acting, Academic.

Iszy Nikiforov: Music,Dance Choreography, Singing, Academic.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Iszy POV

"Alex! Can you believe mom and dad are letting us go to school?" I asked my brother, while laying out my clothes.

"Yeah! I'm really excited about the scholarships!" He exclaimed. "So am I!!" I squealed.

Alex walked over to my side of the room and saw what clothes I picked out so he can match me.

Alex POV

Mom and dad called me own so we could discuss school tomorrow.
"Alex.You kmow you must take care of Iszy. NO BOYFRIENDS!!! Understand?" My dad said with his Russian accent becoming thicker at different places. "Understood!" I said to my parents.

"Good. Now head to bed. You have school tomorrow. Goodnight!" Dad told me. "Night mom. Night dad. I'm gonna go to the studio real quick!"

Scarlett POV

"So babe?" I questioned my boyfriend. "Yeah?" "When are we gonna tell them that Yurio is joining them?"

Victor just chuckled and shook his head, "They'll find out tomorrow."

"You are so evil!" I told Victor while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"NO MORE KIDS!!!"

We turned our heads to see Iszy in her Batman pjs.

"Okay! We aren't! Can I not show my love to my boyfriend?!" I told my daughter.

"Mommy? Daddy? Can we talk?" She asked snuggling her Batman pillow.

"Can you tell me the rules of people? For school tomorrow? Iszy asked fiddling with her bracelet

"Victor? You wanna take care of this?"

Victor was going to object.

"Really, you will! Thanks! Bye!" I said while walking out the room and kissing my daughter's forehead.

Iszy POV

I stared as mom left the room and left me with dad. "Dad? What are the rules?" I asked squeezing my pillow.

He sighed and sat down on the bed."Iszy, you know you're the princess of the house,right?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Good. People outside this house or family might not agree and say you aren't special.  Now, about boys. If you get a boyfriend you have to tell me or your mother. I'll allow a boyfriend, but if he hurts you tell me and I will kill him. Got it, princess?" My dad said. "Yes daddy! Thank you!" I said while laughing. I stood up and hugged my dad. "I love you daddy!"

He hugged me back and said, "I love you too princess."