"And to think," Thomas growled, "You were being so obedient up until now~ Obeying all my orders, sucking me off on command. I guess good things never last huh?"

He took Alexander's shirt off and then, with agonizingly slow movements, he began undoing Hamilton's belt. Alex huffed and threw his head back.

He snapped in a hushed tone, "Thomas, baby, I'm so horny right now just fuck me already!" Thomas pulled his hair and wrapped his fingers around his neck.

"Don't talk to daddy like that, slut. If you keep talking like that then I'll just stop and leave you here at work."
"I-I'm sorry, daddy, I won't do it again."
"You better not, slut, or else."

Thomas finally took his work pants off and turned him around, bending him over the desk. "Lube?" Thomas asked, planting kisses along Hamilton's spine. Alex whimpered and shook his head.

"Fuck, I-I meant to grab some I guess I f-forgot." Thomas scoffed and tugged his hair back so Alex met his glare.

"You'll just have it unprepared then, slut~ Try to keep it down okay? Wouldn't wanna get caught now would we?"

Thomas balled up Alexander's work tie and shoved it in his mouth as a makeshift gag. Alex whimpered as Thomas took his jeans off at a slow pace. Alex stomped one foot and Thomas swiped his nails down the shorter's back, earning a small yelp of pain before muffled whimpering.

"Don't rush me, skank, you'll get your treat." Thomas lined himself up at Hamilton's entrance before slowly entering into him, careful now to hurt him too much. ALex rolled his eyes at the slow entry. No matter how many times he told Thomas he was a masochist he would always go gentle.

"Thomas," He snapped through the gag, "You could be rough with me for once!" Thomas stopped and leaned down.

He placed a gentle kiss to Hamilton's cheek before whispering, "Fine, skank, then I hope you enjoy the rest of this~"

He slammed into Alex, not stopping when Alexander shrieked into the gag. Thomas pinned Alexander's hands above his head and pounded into him against the desk.

"Could you imagine if somebody walked in right now? Catching you like this? Then everybody would know who you belong to. You would like that wouldn't you, slut?"

Thomas clicked his tongue and went faster, "You would love it if the entire office knew that you were my personal slut. Everybody would know that I am the only one that can make you scream like this~ Screaming with pleasure just for my fat cock up your ass~"

His tone was still hushed and quiet, making sure nobody heard. As thrilling as the experience was, it truly would be terrifying and embarrassing to be caught.

Alex moaned, "D-Daddy I'm so c-close~ Please let me come! P-Please!" Thomas smirked and said, "Hmm, I don't know, have you been a good boy?"

Alex nodded and pleaded, "Y-Yes! Yes I've been such a good boy! I've been so obedient for you, daddy!" Thomas began touching Alex, just to move him along a little further.

He wanted to see just how far Alexander could go. He had surprisingly been quiet enough for nobody to hear them and Thomas was impressed.

He noticed the drool going down Hamilton's chin and onto the desk, the way his eyes were wide open, how his hands clenched and unclenched. Oh he had gone very far, very obedient along the way as well.

Thomas sighed and nodded. He ordered, "Come for me, baby. Come for your daddy like the good boy you are~" Alexander let out a loud moan and came sloppily on Thomas's hands.

Thomas licked the cum off his fingers and flipped Alex over. He kissed him harshly on the lips before whispering, "I love you. Please go on a date with me."

Alex snickered and nodded, leaning in to kiss him again. Thomas pulled away before he could and smirked, beginning to clean up the mess. He wiped the drool off the desk with the back of his tie and helped Hamilton button up his shirt.

One thing Thomas loved about fucking Hamilton was that he was always so quiet afterwards. And he had an unusual peaceful, relaxed expression on his face. Thomas liked it when Alex was relaxed, mostly because he never was.

"When do you get off work?" Thomas asked, helping him tighten his belt. Alex closed his eyes, still stuck on the amazing sex and not thinking clearly.

"Oh come on don't tell me I fucked you so hard you can't think straight." Thomas joked, tilting his chin up. Alexander blushed and smirked.

"Thomas Jefferson, you of all people should know that I never think straight." Thomas rolled his eyes and started getting his own clothes back on.

"Yeah you're about as straight as a circle."

Alex looked at his calendar and answered, "I got off work five minutes ago. Thanks for the break, love." He straightened his tie, checked his appearance in the mirror, and smiled.

"All good! Let's go home yeah?" Alexander grabbed his papers and shoved them into his suitcase. Thomas grabbed the car keys off the desk and they headed outside.

"Nice job being quiet by the way." Thomas joked once they were in the car, "Now if only we could get you that quiet during arguments."

Alex snorted and joked back, "Yeah I would kill if you could shut your mouth during our debates."