Humiliation

[TWO YEARS LATER]

"Let's go on a date. A good one. You and me." Thomas smiled, walking into Hamilton's office and holding out a rose to him. Hamilton rolled his eyes, took the rose, and placed it in a vase where several other different colored roses sat.

Alexander Hamilton had a high paying job as a journalist. He absolutely loved the job and was also working on a book on the side. It was a biography about the life of Lin-Manuel Miranda, nothing major. But he dearly hoped it would become something much greater.

Thomas Jefferson had his own job at an office doing officey things (Alex still had no idea what he even did for that job) but also had a side career as a musician. It wasn't the type of musician that would get people excited though.

No, he wasn't a hot, sunglasses wearing, guitar playing, mystery boy at a bar. Thomas Jefferson was a rapper and that was all he needed in life to express his creativity.

Alex had laughed at first ("Good one, no seriously what genre do you wanna play?") and then he actually thought it was great ("Oh- shit- you're serious?") and now he fully supports it ("rhyme breadsticks with dicks. Do it. C'mon." ) and Thomas is happy to please him ("HAMILTON I AM NOT WRITING A SEVENTH SONG ABOUT YOU I NEED TO TALK ABOUT OTHER SHIT!").

Alex sighed and adjusted the roses, making sure they were in the order he wanted them to be in. Thomas explained, "I wanna go to dinner and talk with you and it'll be fun. I promise." Alex sighed and rolled on his chair, away from his desk.

A musical theatre calendar was hanging on the wall with scribbled french and english written all over it. He also worked in this floor with Lafayette and was constantly writing in french just so Laf could read it better with a little less struggle.

(Laf would walk into his office, check his calender, nod a bit, and then leave without a hello or goodbye).

"I thought you hated fancy shmancy dates." Alexander argued after seeing he was free that weekend for saturday night.

Thomas sighed and defended, "People change, love, people change... We used to hate each other... Charles Lee said he was straight."

Charles rolled past the office door on a swivel chair and shouted, "I AM STRAIGHT!"

Thomas continued, "I just want one date okay?" Alex stared at his boyfriend, searching in his chocolate brown eyes for an answer of what to do. He did this often and Thomas always knew when he was.

Thomas shut the office door and went around to Alexander's side of the desk. Alex stood up and wrapped his arms around Thomas's neck. He smiled and hummed as Thomas began littering kisses all over his neck, and instant stress reliever for the overworked man.

A sigh escaped Alexander's lips as Thomas pinned him to the desk, nibbling on his ear. Alex's next moan was covered instantly by Thomas's hand. He found the threatening humiliation of getting caught to be exciting and Thomas could tell by the full erection in his jeans.

Thomas whispered "My car's outside, baby, we just gotta dodge public eye-"

Hamilton snapped, "Here." He looked desperate, his eyes filled with lust and already unbuttoning Thomas's shirt. Thomas turned red and moved away.

"Seriously? Here? You... You're into that?" He asked, locking the office door. Hamilton hesitated for a moment and then nodded, leaning back on the desk.

"Unless you're scared we'll get caught~" He teased, spreading his legs a little and making his erection even more noticeable. Thomas huffed and pinned him to the desk,