Chapter 32 : Dual mission

Aira P.O.V

Aira: How did you come back to life?

There was a part of me that wanted to get up and run out of the room at full speed...and the other part was too stunned to react.

Unfortunately, the latter part won and I simply stated agape at the 'no longer an old man' Madara.

Madara: Is that the first thing you wish to ask?

The strongest shinobi to exist. The only one who could defeat him was Otsutsuki Kaguya, the progenitor of chakra. And that man was now back to his youthful state.

Way ahead of my calculations.

Aira: Indeed I must. Did you use the Rinnegan or...

I trailed off, unsure if I truly wanted an answer. There were three ways to bring a person back from the dead - using Izanagi, Nagato's Rinnegan and... Kabuto's impure reincarnation.

Madara: What do you​ think?

Nagati had not yet conducted the 'Konoha invasion' and was very much alive. So it wasn't impossible for Madara to use the original - use the Rinnegan to come back to life plan - but if Nagato had used it, Madara wouldn't be here asking me to give Nagato career options. After all, Nagato wouldn't have enough chakra to do anything.

Aira: I-It...wasn't the Rinnegan?

Madara: Perfectly right. It's not a bad experience to possess more knowledge and watch you guess around.

Aira: It's not like I am the goddess of knowledge. Even I wouldn't know things that I haven't seen or heard off...

My knowledge of the anime didn't help me much. But atleast I could narrow down the options.

Madara: Yakushi Kabuto.

Aira: Ah...I see.

So Kabuto has already ressurected Madara? This is way too early! Why-

Madara: You didn't think I'd sit around while you united the world, did you?

Ah...I really want to kill myself. Atleast I would if I was Hidan. So the reason Madara rushed with his plan was because I got too enthusiastic with mine?

I didn't even complete Kuroko and there are a million other things left to do - like the five kage summit and gathering the army! If Madara starts the war now, it would be the end of us!

"Oh crap!"

Too embroiled in my thoughts, I didn't even notice Obito appear out of thin air. I tried to resist...but Madara only needed to snap his finger to send excruciating pain in my injured arm.

White Zetsu.

Madara: Shall we continue the conversation in front of the person in question? I am sure Pain would love to hear things for himself. If you cooperate, I'll return your before dawn.

Indicating that he didn't want Gaara and the others to know that I was gone?

At the Akatsuki hideout

Seated calmly in front of me were Madara, Obito and Nagato. It was almost a replay of the situation where Gaara rescued me. Only, this time it was different.

Gaara was not around to save me, rather I had to save the world. If Madara begins the war now, the world will get destroyed.

A complete annihilation from Madara's side.

Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't even have the time to power up.

Nagato: Madara-sama, do you really believe this girl's suggestion will make any difference to the plan?