chapter 5

I wake up from Morgan lightly shaking my shoulder. "Hayley
Time to wake up, the people adopting will be here in an hour, you need to get dressed. Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes." She then goes downstairs to, I guess make breakfast. I quickly go to get dressed, soon realizing that I don't have any thing Fancy to wear, so I run downstairs in my pajamas to ask Morgan if she had any clothes I could borrow, she tells me I can take anything from her closet as long as I return everything I take. I run back upstairs, going to her room where I find a really pretty dress, high heels, and some jewelry. I get dressed, and once I'm ready it's time for breakfast, so I carefully make my way to the dining room to eat. By the time I finish my food all the people adopting are beginning to arrive. I can see everyone lining up so I go up to Morgan and ask where I should stand. She tells me to just stand at the very end of the line, so I went where she told me to and soon all of the potential parents start walking into the room. Just then I notice a very pretty woman in a strange green dress walking towards me. " hello are you Hayley potter?" The strange woman asks me. "Well my first name is Hayley, but I'm not sure if my last name is Potter." I reply. "Well, I knew your parents and you look a lot like both your mother and father so I'm sure you're Hayley Potter." "Wait you knew my parents?" I ask shocked, This woman knew my parents. " yes I did, and I also know your godfather. He wanted to come and adopt you himself but he had business to attend to, so he's getting me to collect you while still having his name on the adoption certificate, so let's go sign those papers and get you out of here." " OK, just let me go get changed because these clothes aren't mine." Just then Morgan walks up to me and tells me to keep the clothes and shoes. Then the lady adopting me signs the adoption papers and we leave. " do you think we could stop at a drug store then a hotel before we leave. I want to get something, and don't worry I'll pay for it myself." I ask her while walking out of the orphanage. " sure we can let's go now."