chapter 4

I wake up surprised, because it was the first time I've woken up without Mrs. Red's abuse in a long time. I go to the bathroom that the nice lady from yesterday showed me, where I get cleaned up and dressed(outfit above). Once I finish, I quickly rush downstairs to make the nice lady something to eat so she won't get angry and beat me, but to my surprise she's already in the kitchen making food for 12 other kids. "Good morning... Sorry what's your name? you didn't tell me yesterday" I hear the kind lady ask. "My names Hayley Potter" I reply. "Well Hayley I'm making pancakes so sit down and enjoy." "Um, OK?" Is all can reply with after what she said. I sit down on the other end of the table, away from the other children, eventually the lady brings over the pancakes so I ask Her, "Um Mrs, I was wondering what your name was???" "My name is Morgan. Oh ya, Hayley, we're having an adoption day tomorrow. Would you like to participate or sit out for the event?" I take a moment to think it over. Eventually I say, "why not, I'll participate." When I say this she says, "well then you should head to bed now you will need to wake up at 8:00am tomorrow." Just then I realize that its already 11:30pm, so I quickly bid Morgan goodnight and head to bed.

Sorry the chapter sucked its going to get better soon I promise, I'm going to publish the next chapter as soon as I can. Bye 😁😁😁