Chapter 21

Louis' POV

It was a pretty lazy night. I was just relaxing on the couch, and Sam came and sat beside me. "Hey, Lou." I smiled and replied. "Hi, what's up?" She looked at me. "Not much, what about you?" I shrugged. "Eh, nothing, but walking the permitter I thought I smelt a Werewolf, but it was probably just a lone one, passing through.."

I looked up at her. Her face went pale, and eyes wide. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sam?... Are you ok?.." I asked. She nodded. "I'll see you later Lou..." She said before getting off the couch an quickly walking upstairs.

"Hmm.. Wonder what got into her.." I said before returning my attention back to the tv. Liam had been watching the news earlier, and I haven't changed the channel since him and Niall went shopping for new fitting tuxes.

I wasn't paying attention until I heard the man on the tv mention our towns name. "Couples all over this area have been buying tuxes and dresses. The reason why? The annual late dance is coming up, and it's time to let you're partner join you in a dance of love. The dance is this upcoming Friday night, any age is welcome to the dance."

Oh, that's why Ni, and Li headed out I guess. I pulled out my phone and dialed Eleanor's number. The phone was ringing for a few seconds, until she picked up. "Hey, babe." She said into the phone. I bit my lip nervously. "Hiya, sweetums. Um, I was wondering.. Would you like to go to the annual dance with me?" I heard her squeal with happiness. "Of course I will!"

"Great, I can't wait to see you there!" I said to her. "Me neither!" We said our 'I love you's' and 'Goodbyes' and hung up.

Just then, Niall and Liam walked in the front door, holding two hangers with tuxes covered with plastic wrap. Although, one of the hangers was holding a cowboy's costume... Maybe because they randomly switch it to a country dance.. I don't know..

"Hey guys." I said to them. "What's up, Lou?" Liam asked. "Nothing." Niall slid off his shoes, and took off his jacket. "Where's, Sam?" Niall asked. "In her room I believe." He nodded before jogging upstairs. "Liam? What's with the cowboy costume?" I asked chuckling. "My friend needed one for her son. He has a western party on Sunday." I nodded, and tried to think what was wrong with Sam.

Niall's POV

I went upstairs and into my room, placing both tuxes on my bed. I was going to ask Sam to the dance. I was hoping she would go, and if not, we could just cuddle.

I left my room, and knocked on her door. "Sam? I'm home babe." I smiled to myself. "Come in." She said softly, and I turned the doorknob quickly. I walked inside, and saw her on her bed. She had a picture frame in her hands.

I closed the door, and furrowed my eyebrows. "What's that?" I asked. She looked up at me. "A picture of someone." I walked over and sat beside her. It was a mean-looking going bald man. "Who's he?" I asked softly.

"My father.... And the reason I wasn't supposed to say I'm a werewolf.."

Silence carried on after her response.

I bit my lip hard and chewed on it for a few more seconds of the slightly awkward silence. "Um.. If you don't mind my curiosity, may I ask why you're not supposed to tell anyone you're also a werewolf?.." She looked at me as I sat beside her and licked my lips. My eyes stared at the picture of the man.

He didn't look very promising.

"No, I don't mind you're curiosity.. You see, he's the leader of one of the biggest and most dangerous packs in the country. When I was younger, he began to abuse my mother, bossing her around an on occasion hurting her anyway he could. I stood up to him one day for my mother and he attacked me and banished me from our home, our pack, and our territory." Moshe said and my smile was gone by the time she had started talking.

"He attacked you?" I asked in a very serious tone. I looked at her and she nodded. "Yes. My cousin found me bleeding far away from the territory and we ran off together at one point but got separated." I swallowed hard and wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry love." I said softly and she shrugged. "It's okay.." She said after a few seconds.

"The reason I can't really say anything is because I had escaped when he attacked me. He was going to wound me until I gave in and said I would follow every command or he would take care of me, and not like a normal father would. His pack is after me. They are tracking me down. Any wolf that knows where I am that knows his pack or him is going to tell him and he'll track me faster."

I shook my head and pulled her close. "I won't let him get you. None of us will. I promise you that." I said softly and kissed her temple. She put the picture frame inside one of the drawers in the bedside table and licked her lips as she nuzzled her face in my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

"Louis told me when he was checking the perimeter, he smelt a wolf. He said he thinks it's a lone wolf passing through, but I think it's one of my father's pack members. My mom and family in that pack would never hurt me. If anything they'd try and hide me or stop my father. His black fur is like coal, and his eyes are black and cold hearted."

I listened to her and ran my hand up and down her arm. "I'll keep a look out for him. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." She nodded and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." I nodded and kissed her head. "You're welcome love."

A/N:

Ooohhh! More is revealed about Sam's past! And an upcoming dance! I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in months! I had lost my kindle charger and I had to re-register my kindle and it deleted whatever I had for the chapter and ugh. But yeah, I might be making a new cover and such! I don't know. I have a really good app but I'm not sure, but yeah. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS! I'm so happy this book is popular! Not that it really is but it sort of is! Thank you so much! ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES!

Comment!

Vote!

Add to you're library!

And all that jazz!

Love you guys!